Canada's Worst Driver 5
Nov 14, 2009 at 8:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

cyberidd

1000+ Head-Fier
Ok, so who is your pick for this season? I personally will be completely shocked if anyone other than Angelina "wins". What are your thoughts?

Nov 15, 2009 at 3:32 AM Post #4 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeftyGorilla /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They all know each other up there?

lol

Canada's Worst Driver is a T.V. show and it's on it's 5th season.

Nov 15, 2009 at 8:51 AM Post #5 of 14
Angelina
Looks like an accident just waiting to happen, big hazard.

Nov 15, 2009 at 1:45 PM Post #7 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberidd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok, so who is your pick for this season?

GlendaleViper.

Quote:

What are your thoughts?

I'm thinking why I didn't stop the AC guy from installing my new central unit so close to a window. It blocks the view and it's loud.

Edit: My favorite new show from you cats up north is HOLMES on HOMES on HGTV. Behind Flipping Out it's the best thing on TV.

Nov 15, 2009 at 8:02 PM Post #8 of 14
Anyone else think the punk rocker (Jakob) might go this coming episode if he gets his act together?

I can't remember what this episode is going to be about. Anyone remember the preview?

Words can't describe how much I hate drivers like Angelina. I hope she stay to the end.

@Samgotit Holmes on Homes is a pretty good show. Better then any other shows about work on houses. You should see Canada's worse handyman (hahaha faceplam).

Speaking of Canada's worse handyman, does anyone know when this season begins?

P.S. @Samgotit do you like comedies? You should check out Corner Gas (it's an awesome Canadian show, pretty much the best thing to come out of Canada since The Red Green Show).
biggrin.gif

Nov 15, 2009 at 8:27 PM Post #9 of 14
I agree that Jakob is likely to graduate, but only if he promises to never drive a standard. Ever. If you've never heard of the Canada's Worst Driver series you should check it out on Youtube; its funny in a painful way. As far as Holmes on Homes, I too think its the best home reno show, although he does like to complain about any work anyone else has ever done on any house, lol. And yes Corner Gas is very funny, too bad they're finished their last season
frown.gif

Nov 15, 2009 at 9:44 PM Post #10 of 14
Quote:

I agree that Jakob is likely to graduate, but only if he promises to never drive a standard. Ever. If you've never heard of the Canada's Worst Driver series you should check it out on Youtube; its funny in a painful way. As far as Holmes on Homes, I too think its the best home reno show, although he does like to complain about any work anyone else has ever done on any house, lol. And yes Corner Gas is very funny, too bad they're finished their last season
frown.gif

Standard driving is not usually a common skill now days. I can ride a standard motorcycle with practice [refresher], I'm not sure I can say the same for a standard car (winter, starting off, and hills probably would be my downfall if I was to drive a standard car). Beside that, that standard had a hidden reverse. ;P Yah I think it would be for the best though. No more 'smells like burning babies' for Jakob. ;P Is it up on youtube now? I usually just record it on my media center PC. He does like to 'complain' [criticise] a lot, but If you work in the trade or know anything about the trades in which it deals with you'd cringe at the horrible work done by previous contractors. Usually it's pretty bad, other times it doesn't seam like much but it could lead to bigger problems, best to do it right, and best to do it to at least code. (And for anyone who doesn't know the building code is condensed down to a book that's a foot thick. That doesn't even go indepth or at all about the electrical or other codes). Corner Gas had a good run. I might of like one or two more seasons but I'm fine with what they produced. I still watch it every day when I can (It's usually on when I get off from work).

Nov 15, 2009 at 10:48 PM Post #11 of 14
Ah that show... Great fun though you get a feeling that some drivers are really competing about "winning" it.

Nov 15, 2009 at 11:49 PM Post #12 of 14
For those who don't know the show, here is the trailer for this season on youtube:
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

And here is where you can watch the latest episodes.

Nov 16, 2009 at 1:23 AM Post #13 of 14
Quote:

And here is where you can watch the latest episodes.

Says "Not available in your area". Unfortunate, but maybe it's for the best. I might get angry watching bad drivers driving badly.

Nov 16, 2009 at 5:45 PM Post #14 of 14
My wife and I love that show. Never miss it on Monday's (though it's on during MNF, but thank god for DVR's) and look forward to it starting again all year after the season is over.

I'd be surprised if Jakob doesn't graduate this week. I think his was more an attitude problem rather than a real deficit of skill.

Angela has got to be the worst still there. She just doesn't seem to get it, though she doesn't seem to get much else either! How can you hit all the obstacles and still think you did well? Have fun watching tonight everbody!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back