Canada Post Tracking
Jan 23, 2006 at 8:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Juergen

100+ Head-Fier
I recently ordered a transformer from Richard Sumner Techlology (www.sumr.com). It was shipped as promised on 1/10/06 via Canada Post Expedited Parcel. The tracking information says that it was accepted at the post office on the 10th and went to the sortation facility on the 11th. It is now the 23rd. Does anyone here have any experience with package tracking via Canada Post? I realize that it might take some. I’m just curious about the tracking info. Could it still be in the sortation plant? Probably not. I know that when I use tracking on US Postal Service shipments I very often get the package days before the information is updated. I’m sure it’s on its way but I’m just being impatient because this is the last part I need before I can test my freshly built (minus transformer) DynaHi.

Jan 23, 2006 at 9:49 PM Post #3 of 4
From the website -> Phone: 1-866-607-6301 (from outside of Canada (416) 979-8822)

I'm not sure if I want to call the 416 area code from here
tongue.gif
thanks for the thought. I e-mailed them last thursday but they warned that it typically takes 3 days for a response.

Jan 23, 2006 at 10:03 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Juergen
I e-mailed them last thursday but they warned that it typically takes 3 days for a response.

"We're warning you we're not going to talk to you for 3 days!"
tongue.gif

I hadn't noticed the phone numbers looking swapped. If long distance wouldn't there be a 1 before the 416?
confused.gif

I'd give the 1-866 a try anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back