Can you recomend me a Good speakers for pc?
Jun 1, 2017 at 4:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

bluedolphin

100+ Head-Fier
Hello I need a good speakers for my Desktop pc
I dont know much about speakers but my Desktop pc have a Asus Xonar STX soundcard which have RCa conexion only and i must use this soundcard for the speaker so conexion this time will be with RCA.

I Have been using Harman kardon soundstick III speakers for 6 years quite happy
but now they are failing me and i need a better speakers.

Budget is 500 euro and i hope you can recomend something good

This is the kind of speakers i been looking at, hope to get one of theese:

1. Dali zensor 1ax 500 euro active speakers with build in amp
Can easy conect to RCA for my PC but are they worth the price?
Dali is Marketed as Audiophile speakers from Denmark

2. Deli Zensor 1
Same as 1AX without build in amp so need a Amp
Speaker sell for 300 euro good amp goes for 200 euro, so maybe better to get 1AX
Could i use this Amp Lepai 2020 For Dali Zensor 1 , or is it too bad, price is so good
https://www.amazon.com/Lepy-LP-2020...1496346967&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=lepai+2020

3. B&W 686 S2, I love the design of this one and i always wanted a B&W speakers, i wish to have this speaker, 500 euro but need amp i need a inexpensive amp for it.
will it work with A Cheaper amp like Lepai 2020, i can always get a more expensive Amp later.

4. B&W MM1 , ok this speakers look good , sound good but pricey usaly around 500 euro, i get them for 420 euro

5. Bose companion 50 easy to set up , but will have a big Subwoofer on the floor only problem, they look cool

6. KRK Rokit 5, Good speaker for the price i get it for around 300 euro for both
they are boomy but better than my Soundstick III i am sure, no amp needed so easy to conect

7. Hercules XPS 80, ok these are very cheap but good for the price, are they a downgrade from my harman soundstick III?

Can you give me the best speaker for the money

ftYjV0Y.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017 at 4:36 PM Post #2 of 3
This is why i think i can use Lepai 2020 amp 25 Dollar for Dali Zensor 1
this good guy from japan use this amp for Dali zensor 1, i been watching all his videos and he is keeping Dali even a year after
and still using the same amp

Jun 1, 2017 at 5:21 PM Post #3 of 3
I have owned the b&w mm1 not bad but a tad thin, kef 300a is much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back