Can you freakin believe this guy???
Jul 6, 2004 at 11:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Spent&Bent

500+ Head-Fier
Click my sig...... I do not know if "they" are out there but the one who would bid on this auction definately is, lol.
His feedback (iE the items he has been selling) is also mildly amusing....

Jul 6, 2004 at 11:21 AM Post #2 of 11
Quote:

The new pictures below show in much better detail the moment of “contact”.

The term "detail" gets a whole new meaning here.
Grey aliens in the dark, with some fog around.
Years ago a guy succeeded in selling Hitler's faked diaries to a magazine for 4 millions.
In comparison the price for this breathtaking document should be considered as a bargain.

Jul 6, 2004 at 11:39 AM Post #3 of 11
Haha, the guys website is even better. Pictures with bad lighting reflection and he calls them "orbs" and "magikal mountain entrances."

Jul 6, 2004 at 1:14 PM Post #4 of 11
I need some info how to perform a succesfull bid retraction
biggrin.gif

Jul 6, 2004 at 1:38 PM Post #5 of 11
I came across this the other day:
Quote:

Originally Posted by http://sniper.ebayauctionsniper.biz/
Q: Is there really an advantage to bidding in the last second (sniping) ?

A: Yes. By bidding in the last few seconds, no user has time to respond to your bid. Ebay claims that there is no need to snipe because it keeps your max proxy bid secret. However, they keep your max bid far from secret. Nothing stops a user from bidding really high just to find out your max bid, then canceling his own bid if he chooses. eBay claims that retracting bids is rarely allowed, which is not true. To retract a bid, all you need to do is go to the bid retraction form and enter a reason for retracting your bid such as "Entered wrong bid amount".

Jul 6, 2004 at 1:57 PM Post #6 of 11
I have some badly exposed pictures as well. I am not that greedy, I am willing to let them go for $200. These pictures will definitively prove alien presence on earth. Any takers?
biggrin.gif

Jul 6, 2004 at 5:18 PM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by KR...
Who knew out of focus videos were worth so much?

Someone should bid 1 billion dollars

But, but, but he says he'll sick his lawyer on you if you do a bid retraction!!!!
tongue.gif

Jul 6, 2004 at 9:10 PM Post #10 of 11
I know I should pay more attention to news, but, damn, it's a chock for me that I haven't heard about this earlier:

Quote:

SARGEL18: The dimensional doorway will be fully opened in the year 2003. The war will be with the inter-dimensional beings that I call Dragons. There will be many other players also controlled by the great Dragon who is Satan. So not only will this be a physical war but a war for one's very soul, with a host of demonic beings helping things along. Don't worry though, there are also good beings ready to do the work of the peaceful God. They are also here now, preparing. I call them Elohim and they posses much positive energy. If it weren't for my agreement with these peaceful beings, I would have been dead a long time ago at the vortex in Wanaque

I can't help laughing at this guy. Seriuesly, he smoking way too much

Here's another good quote:
Quote:

HERE ARE A FEW OF THE PICTURES I TOOK OF UFO's FLYING OVER NYC FROM GARRETT MOUNTAIN NJ.

Oh, so you were on a mountain and you happend to see some ufo's passing by. And you had a camera handy? What a lucky coinsident...

Jul 6, 2004 at 9:32 PM Post #11 of 11
WOW Aliens are visiting NY pretty often - two visits per month or even more! (see the pics on his site) I should be lucky enough visiting NY next time. Who is going with me to earn some 500000 dollars?
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back