Can we have larger PMs?
Feb 23, 2011 at 12:14 AM Post #21 of 37
Ever heard of any of these wonderful free services?

Facebook
Email
Twitter would even work ***!
You could even make a Youtube Video and comment on it! Seriously!

Feb 23, 2011 at 12:15 AM Post #22 of 37

Quote:
Ever heard of any of these wonderful free services?

Facebook
Email
Twitter would even work ***!

but having mass PM conversations is a great excuse to visit head-fi every minute or so while on the computer

Feb 23, 2011 at 12:18 AM Post #24 of 37
Not trying to rain on your parade guys, but it gets a bit annoying when every thread I used to check in on and love has been taken over by OT posts about random stuff, that is better suited to a place like Facebook. Nobody in the real world cares about your post counts, mmkay? (Not that PM's count towards that or annoy me, so I'm fine with your request for larger PM's, I was just offering a suggestion)

Feb 23, 2011 at 12:21 AM Post #25 of 37

Quote:
Not trying to rain on your parade guys, but it gets a bit annoying when every thread I used to check in on and love has been taken over by OT posts about random stuff, that is better suited to a place like Facebook. Nobody in the real world cares about your post counts, mmkay? (Not that PM's count towards that or annoy me, so I'm fine with your request for larger PM's, I was just offering a suggestion)

suggestion noted.

Feb 23, 2011 at 12:27 AM Post #27 of 37

Quote:

yet another good reason to have more spots available in PMs.
and i hate failbook.  but really, i dont think any of us is keeping a track in post count, i think we all agree it means nothing.

Feb 23, 2011 at 12:28 AM Post #28 of 37

Quote:

if anybody needs a couple more post counts, i would gladly donate a few...though I'm not sure what the procedure to do that is
Quote:
yet another good reason to have more spots available in PMs.
and i hate failbook.  but really, i dont think any of us is keeping a track in post count, i think we all agree it means nothing.

Feb 23, 2011 at 1:30 AM Post #29 of 37
Nobody in the real world cares about your post counts, mmkay? (Not that PM's count towards that or annoy me, so I'm fine with your request for larger PM's, I was just offering a suggestion)

Well that's funny that you think what we do is to increase our post counts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back