ignoreyk2.jpg

Shucks.

Mar 10, 2008 at 8:48 PM Post #33 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaska /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ignoreyk2.jpg

Shucks.

He he
I tried the exact same thing. But it don't work...
tongue.gif

Mar 10, 2008 at 8:48 PM Post #34 of 42
Ah, I didn't see shigzeo's post before... but that doesn't mean he's on my ignore list! (No one is).

Mar 10, 2008 at 9:36 PM Post #35 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by ilikemonkeys /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd like to know if I'm on anyones "Ignore List". Can we have a function that would notify people they're being ignored?

smily_headphones1.gif

Worst idea I've seen in a while.

Mar 10, 2008 at 10:11 PM Post #36 of 42
i was kidding......

argh......but I still want to know if I'm on anyone's list....

I'm dying here! Someone ignore me please! I must know that I'm being ignored!

Mar 11, 2008 at 12:27 AM Post #37 of 42
The buddy list is basically a list of users you want to recieve PM's from. You can enable the option "recieve PM's from users on my buddy list only".

Mar 11, 2008 at 6:25 AM Post #38 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by jgonino /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The buddy list is basically a list of users you want to recieve PM's from. You can enable the option "recieve PM's from users on my buddy list only".

Cheers jgonino, I'm glad somebody knows !!!!!!!!

Mar 20, 2008 at 3:58 PM Post #39 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by vcoheda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ahh. i knew this guy would get banned for something. complete tool.

Better a tool than a cronic complainer, You sniveling little girl. Hope to see you and your shinny bald head at canjam!

Mar 21, 2008 at 6:52 AM Post #41 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorito123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Better a tool than a cronic complainer, You sniveling little girl. Hope to see you and your shinny bald head at canjam!

So to be a girl is an insult then? Good to know for future reference. Enjoy your banning btw.

Mar 21, 2008 at 2:36 PM Post #42 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So to be a girl is an insult then? Good to know for future reference. Enjoy your banning btw.

You know that is completely out of context. Your reply is one of two things, either your not very smart or that was a poor attempt at taking a jab at me. Are you a girl or a grown woman? I've seen your posts around the fourm and because of that my opinion is that it was merely taking a jab at me in defence of one of your friends. I do need to point out one thing for you though, I never said one negitive thing about him until yesterday and prior to that I treated him with nothing but respect until he insulted me. Just something to think about when your taking shots at me. As for women, they are salt of the earth and I cant imagine life without them. As for my banning, I am enjoying it, its kind of liberating, kinda like the liberation Vcoeda felt when he called me a tool. Just so you know I was banned for telling the truth about the hipocrocy and favoritism that goes on around here.

Happy Easter Plainsong and to everyone else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back