Can we assume Koss will be getting more KSC-35's?
Mar 5, 2007 at 8:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Superbaldguy

1000+ Head-Fier
I have been wanting a set of these for some time, having owned a few already, some given to family members and one set had torn pads. I have the 75's, which are OK, but they are not quite the same as the erstwhile 35's. Koss's Website says "coming soon" so can I assume they are actually re-stocking?

Mar 5, 2007 at 8:34 AM Post #2 of 7
AFAIK the KSC35's are discontinued

Mar 5, 2007 at 9:07 AM Post #3 of 7
I tried Amazon.com - no luck. Any links to available KSC-35's?

Mar 5, 2007 at 11:19 AM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Superbaldguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I accidentally came across this link: http://us.creative.com/products/prod...&product=14087

There seems to be some conflicting text on the Website with regards to shipping to Canada or not.

Ah, good to know that these are still available somewhere online. I saved 36 cents in comparison ordering straight from Koss a week ago (using coupon code ANNIVERSARY), but mine came without retail packaging.

I wonder just how many of these Creative is storing. I remember they were selling them for pretty cheap on eBay a while back.

Mar 5, 2007 at 12:09 PM Post #7 of 7
You cannot order the 35's directly from Creative if you live in Canada - I just tried. The shipping costs look to be outlandish even if you live in the U.S. since they use UPS two-day delivery. I find many etailers use cash pig courier services, I often wonder if they get a cut of the profits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back