Can this stie be trusted?
Aug 12, 2023 at 6:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

N3XED

New Head-Fier
1691836608087.png

Is this a well known site that anyone has bought from? can't to find many reviews. NO trustpilot as well
1691836689784.png

Aug 12, 2023 at 9:25 AM Post #2 of 3
It redirects to vhaudio.com and looks like a new site. Nothing wrong with being a new business. To be cautious, if you have a credit card that lets you make a unique single use number like capital one, then use it or PayPal.
The fly by night ones don't have contact information, or phony physical address. Sometimes I just order something cheap from a new place to try them out, and use PayPal. I would use an actual credit card on a place that new.

Aug 12, 2023 at 9:34 AM Post #3 of 3
It redirects to vhaudio.com and looks like a new site. Nothing wrong with being a new business. To be cautious, if you have a credit card that lets you make a unique single use number like capital one, then use it or PayPal.
The fly by night ones don't have contact information, or phony physical address. Sometimes I just order something cheap from a new place to try them out, and use PayPal. I would use an actual credit card on a place that new.
Oh? I see. I don't think I have a credit card at my disposal, so perhaps Paypal is a better bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back