Can the Sennheiser PC 360's be modded the same way as the PC 350's?
Mar 22, 2013 at 6:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Simonzi

New Head-Fier
Long story short, I had a pair of PC 350's, that I used and loved for years. I had done the bass mod to them when I got them. They broke ~6 months ago, outside of warranty. I started using a pair of Astro A40's my friend had, but just recently bought myself a pair of PC 360's. The Sennheiser headsets are just so damn comfy. Anyway, can the same mod be applied to the PC 360's? I haven't taken them apart yet. From what I've read, the PC 360's have the same driver in them as the HD 558's. Don't know how true that is.

Mar 22, 2013 at 9:46 PM Post #2 of 2
Putting this here just in case anyone else finds themselves with this question. The answer is no. I knew the PC 360's were an open design instead of being closed like the PC 350's, but in my limited knowledge, I thought that just went to the length that the cups on the 360's had mesh on them where the 350's had a solid plastic back on the cups. But, just like the name says, the actual drive is fully open on the 360's, it's not enclosed in plastic like the 350's. Now I know the full definition of open vs. closed. The more you know
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back