Can someone please help me choose a mp3/mp4 player
Oct 20, 2009 at 9:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

@@anderson@@

100+ Head-Fier
i am currently using ipod nano gen 3 ~~

Price Range under £120

i want good BASS

Storage space above 8gb , don't mind adding memory cards.

i listern to rock, digital and pop.

thx a lot.

beerchug.gif
<----- thats a icon from Hong Kong golden forum. Just notice that

Oct 21, 2009 at 3:13 AM Post #5 of 25
No clip+ please, it is not as good as people claim it to be, very artificial sound, it is cheap though. If you want good bass and a loud amp get a Sony.... but it might be muted in Europe. The old S series is in your league even for 16 GB, very good player with tons of bass. Not to mention that the 639 comes with $60 earbuds (EX85)! A no-brainer if you ask me!

Oct 21, 2009 at 3:23 AM Post #6 of 25
@ 5:29 pm Quote:

Originally Posted by leftear /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Simply get a Zune HD, is one of the best ever.

Zune HD | Zune.net

Clear sound, good features.

@ 5:33 pm Quote:

Originally Posted by leftear /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Im seeing good feedback about the zune hd players. But, the ipods has a good reputation also, which one you consider to be better on price, features, and durability?

I don't know man... people say a lot of things here... I'd get a WALKMAN
wink.gif

Oct 21, 2009 at 9:31 AM Post #8 of 25
Cowon d2 is famous about its "uncolored" nature and flat sound. I personally hate that... (the Iaudio 7 is more bassy IIRC from the reviews... I never heard it) and you wanted a good bass... that screams SONY.

Oct 21, 2009 at 5:17 PM Post #10 of 25
The better SONYs come with very good earbuds as I mentioned earlier. It is totally worth it to get a more expensive model as you save a lot with that. Get a SONY S if you don't need a big screen. If you need video, get a SONY A. If you are rich, get a SONY X. Make sure they come with the EX85 or better cans. Honestly, those sound pretty good to me for the street and would totally use them if I listened to music on the street. At home I use the HD 485 and that is bass heaven, cheap too... man I am a basshead.

Oct 21, 2009 at 5:30 PM Post #12 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Mono /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cowon d2 is famous about its "uncolored" nature and flat sound. I personally hate that... (the Iaudio 7 is more bassy IIRC from the reviews... I never heard it) and you wanted a good bass... that screams SONY.

Don"t forget the very good BBE and Eq on the D2
L3000.gif

Oct 21, 2009 at 8:31 PM Post #13 of 25
thx for everyones help ¬¬

i am still thinking wht headphoens should i buy ?

because for the ue sf3 if i get bored of it i can just upgrade the line for it so i am stilll thinking wht to get !

i try the ex85 before and they are not better then the se 120 (denko line)

Oct 22, 2009 at 12:02 AM Post #15 of 25
The HD 485 is a great can. It would also be for triple the price. Although it is not impossible to take it on the streets, it is hardly a portable, great at home! I compared it to about 30 other headphones at J&R Musicworld (they have a headphone wall in NYC). It was pretty much the best sounding to me. The other one I liked was the Grado SR 225, however it was $200 while the HD 485 was $65! They had a lot of good names on that wall, including Beyer, Grado, Sennheiser, Koss, AKG, Denon, AT.

The EX85 is a good deal because it comes with the SONY players, so it is free! Don't pay $60 for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back