Can someone make SR325i Cable Upgrade for UK user??
Feb 16, 2009 at 8:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

SpudHarris

Headphoneus Supremus
I would have a crack a cable upgrade for my 325i's myself but a) Wouldn't know where to get the components in the UK and b) Don't have the time (Young Family).

Can anyone make me a quality cable??? It needs a quality 6.3mm (1/4'') but obviously unterminated for me to sort out.

There seems to be loads of guys doing quality cables, can you help out a UK Head-fier?? or suggest somewhere I could buy.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Feb 16, 2009 at 8:47 PM Post #2 of 5
I'd love to do it, but seeing as you're in the UK, shipping might be quite high. Sorry.
Good luck!
Try PMing FallenAngel.

Feb 16, 2009 at 9:12 PM Post #3 of 5
I have built Mogami cables before and would love to make you one. Problem is that I don't have anything left. Anyway it is very easy to source some Starquad and connectors. Just a thought.

@ Above: Don't worry about shipping costs. I sent a cable from the Netherlands all the way to New York for as little as 4€.
wink.gif

Feb 16, 2009 at 9:23 PM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by apatN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@ Above: Don't worry about shipping costs. I sent a cable from the Netherlands all the way to New York for as little as 4€.
wink.gif

Maybe I can try it then! PM me.

Feb 16, 2009 at 9:29 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishcabible /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd love to do it, but seeing as you're in the UK, shipping might be quite high. Sorry.
Good luck!
Try PMing FallenAngel.

Put $2000 value on the customs tocket. Heh.
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back