Can someone give me some suggestions?
Mar 4, 2012 at 6:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Rezound Sound

100+ Head-Fier
I'm looking for IEM's with decent isolation that are good at staying in your ear. For working out possibly. Obviously sound quality is a top priority, but I also need comfort. I was looking at the NuForce NE-700X's but I don't know if those are good. Oh, I'm looking for budet IEM's by the way. So, less than $100 US retail.

Mar 4, 2012 at 6:54 PM Post #6 of 8
You may be able to still locate the Etymotic HF3's or HF5's for under $100.  Check your local best buy or Amazon.  They are one of the best isolaters out there and there sound quality will be hard to beat for that price. For around 110 you can obtain the Atrio mg7 if Atrio.me still has their promo running check the deals thread from a couple of weeks back or google it. 

Mar 4, 2012 at 6:59 PM Post #7 of 8

Quote:
And how's the sound signature on ht S4's?

I would consider them warm in the mids. The bass with stock tips is muddy, hence why I am much happier with them using the Comply tips. I use them with my Cowon J3 and Headphone BBE2 setting, so I am probably not the best to comment on the sound signature, since I am changing their sound by using the EQ. I use to bag on them pretty badly, my opinion changed after using different tips. The tips on the stock silicone are too small IMHO and hurts the sound. Not to mention, I found myself pushing them back in my ears with them.

Mar 4, 2012 at 7:00 PM Post #8 of 8
You could also take a look at the audio technica ath-ckm50a's they can be had for around 30 shipped on Amazon and they have made a lot of buzz here lately.  Check out dsnuts thread on them. Some hfiers state that they are not that far behind the gr07's or fxt90's. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back