Can someone diagnose my issue with audio sounding like midi?
May 22, 2007 at 1:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Darkestred

1000+ Head-Fier
I have a micro dac connected to a heed canamp. This is the first time ive experienced this issue. I was playing an emulator on my computer when i made the game fit the screen. The emulator crashed. When i opened up winamp the audio was polyphonic/midi sounding. Does anyone know how to alleviate this? i rebooted when this happened and the problem was solved, but now its not going away. I have unplugged everything as well. This is annoying.

May 22, 2007 at 5:08 AM Post #3 of 4
Front USB ports can be weird like that... I don't have mine connected on either of the two most recent computers I've built. IMO, you'll always have the best USB connection plugging directly into the motherboard on the back of the computer.

May 22, 2007 at 1:29 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by infinitesymphony /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Front USB ports can be weird like that... I don't have mine connected on either of the two most recent computers I've built. IMO, you'll always have the best USB connection plugging directly into the motherboard on the back of the computer.

Im beginning to realize that. I do have the dac connected into the motherboard. Just thought id fire up ikaruga with my 360 usb controller...im so use to keeping my jump drives and controllers plugged into the front usb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back