can some one build me an amp
Nov 14, 2002 at 8:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

decesaro

100+ Head-Fier
Can someone tell me who to talk to to have a diy amp made ?
Ive been out for the summer months and Im now interested in getting an amp made .
Thanks
Chris

Nov 14, 2002 at 8:20 PM Post #2 of 6
Try sending JMT a PM and he will give you more information. He's a great guy to deal with. Sometimes he's away on business and it takes him a bit of time to reply so be patient.

Nov 15, 2002 at 3:59 AM Post #3 of 6
what kind of an amp are you looking for? there are a number of people here that can do that for you, but most of them are pretty busy with orders. just search the forums and you should find what you are looking for, there have been plenty of questions about this. oh...mods...shouldn't this be in either amps or the sale forum?

Nov 15, 2002 at 4:04 AM Post #4 of 6
Someone really needs to fly with kelly's idea and set up a DIYFSE site with all this info on it. ...

Right now I think the complete line-up looks like:
  1. JMT: CHA47, CMoy, META42
  2. tangent: META42
  3. KurtW: META42
  4. antness: KG Dynamic, possibly others
I think eric343 is still taking time off. erix might be building a few, not sure ... anyone else?

kerely

Nov 15, 2002 at 4:35 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by kerelybonto
Someone really needs to fly with kelly's idea and set up a DIYFSE site with all this info on it.

yeah, but, there's also the possibility of just creating a sticky thread (perhaps the amp or mall section) that concerns this type of info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back