Can I import person EQ into ipod?
Dec 26, 2004 at 2:32 PM Post #16 of 20
Well what preset equ setting do you guys use? which is your fav?.

I tend to use lounge. Its annoying that you cant save your custom equ settings, my Er4s phones need a bit more amplification which can be done with a custom equ. Theres a frightening lack of volume on my 40gb 4th gen pod with most phones.

Dec 27, 2004 at 7:33 AM Post #18 of 20
What is the loudness preset designed for exactly? It make my music sound horrid. I listen mainly to rock, so I did try that EQ setting at first, but the treble on "ROCK" is way too abrasive and the bass is way too overwhelming, and drowns out a lot of the details. Now I use the latin setting (slighlt lower bass and less treble) which is honest to most of the music I listen to without over-fatiguing.

Dec 27, 2004 at 8:34 AM Post #19 of 20
I've never used any of the EQs on the iPod (not for serious listening anyway)

OFF sounds the best to me (so the context of this thread is pretty moot to me regardless
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 27, 2004 at 6:27 PM Post #20 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaied
What is the loudness preset designed for exactly? It make my music sound horrid. I listen mainly to rock, so I did try that EQ setting at first, but the treble on "ROCK" is way too abrasive and the bass is way too overwhelming, and drowns out a lot of the details. Now I use the latin setting (slighlt lower bass and less treble) which is honest to most of the music I listen to without over-fatiguing.

check this out
http://www.dapreview.net/content.php?article.133

Users who are viewing this thread

Back