Can Con 5.0 - Sydney Australia meet (28th June 2015)
Apr 9, 2015 at 1:21 AM Post #76 of 249

It really depends on the transport available. If I catch a train like the last meeting, I can't bring some headphones and amps that are not worthwhile.
I will always bring some major ones like HD800, T1, etc but the minor ones are hard to commit to.

For example, for Sennheiser, I can bring HD800, HD700, HD650, HD598, Momentum, Amperior, HD8DJ, IE60, IE80, and probably some cheap ones that I've forgotten about.

Where abouts are you located (or send me a pm)?

I can probably drive you to the location if your open for it, just so you can bring more of your gear for others. 

Apr 9, 2015 at 2:14 AM Post #77 of 249

Where abouts are you located (or send me a pm)?

I can probably drive you to the location if your open for it, just so you can bring more of your gear for others. 

I live in Broadway near Central/University of Sydney.

Any offers for a car ride would be greatly appreciated, for the amount of gear that I can bring.

Apr 9, 2015 at 2:27 AM Post #78 of 249

I live in Broadway near Central/University of Sydney.

Any offers for a car ride would be greatly appreciated, for the amount of gear that I can bring.

Ah. Not that bad of a drive then. I will pm you details closer to the date :p

Apr 9, 2015 at 3:07 AM Post #79 of 249

Ah. Not that bad of a drive then. I will pm you details closer to the date :p

Thanks. I'm just building a new amp and it will encourage me to finish it before the meet if I can catch a ride to take it there.

Also I got an AKG K7XX recently so that would be interesting to bring over. I want to hear people's opinion on it against the K712 etc.

Apr 9, 2015 at 9:16 PM Post #82 of 249
I am interested. Here is my inventory. Let me know if there is anything you guys specifically want me to bring.

I would suggest you bring your own songs to try out in a flashdrive. I use Foobar2000 player on a Windows PC.

Headphones / IEMS:

- Sennheiser HD598
- AKG Q701 with bass mod
- Sony MDR-1RNC
- Sony MDR-ZX750BN
- Vmoda M-100 with XL pads
- Sennheiser In-ear Momentum for Android

- Fiio E18 Kunlun
- Woo Audio WA7 (EH gold pins) / WA7tp (Sylvania JAN 5814A) --- Still deciding if I can be bothered unplugging my setup, its all locked into the cable management system under my desk.
- Resonessence Concero HP
- Cozoy Astrapi

Apr 10, 2015 at 11:35 AM Post #83 of 249
  I am interested. Here is my inventory. Let me know if there is anything you guys specifically want me to bring.

I would suggest you bring your own songs to try out in a flashdrive. I use Foobar2000 player on a Windows PC.

Headphones / IEMS:

- Sennheiser HD598
- AKG Q701 with bass mod
- Sony MDR-1RNC
- Sony MDR-ZX750BN

- Fiio E18 Kunlun
- Woo Audio WA7 (EH gold pins) / WA7tp (Sylvania JAN 5814A) --- Still deciding if I can be bothered unplugging my setup, its all locked into the cable management system under my desk.
- Cozoy Astrapi

Yes please, yes please! I've been wanting to a/b the hdvd800 with the wa7 for ages but never gotten around to it.

Apr 11, 2015 at 4:23 AM Post #85 of 249
- Sennheiser HD598
- AKG Q701 with bass mod
- Sony MDR-1RNC
- Sony MDR-ZX750BN
- Fiio E18 Kunlun
- Cozoy Astrapi

That's a great collection. 

I want to hear the Momentum In-Ears. Reviews say they sound great, but the brand new one out of the box sounded horrible, so I would like to hear it fully burnt in.
Also, I've always wanted to buy a Resonessence Concero (since I can't afford an Invicta), so it would be a great opportunity to try it out.

Apr 11, 2015 at 8:33 PM Post #88 of 249
That's a great collection. 

I want to hear the Momentum In-Ears. Reviews say they sound great, but the brand new one out of the box sounded horrible, so I would like to hear it fully burnt in.
Also, I've always wanted to buy a Resonessence Concero (since I can't afford an Invicta), so it would be a great opportunity to try it out.

Yeh I am starting to burn the Momentum's in. Out of the box I agree, the bass is very much present. To me the bass sounded a little sluggish. So I am also hoping for the bass to tighten up after burn in.

I will bring my DAC collection in. Should give me a chance to try a few headphones with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back