Can Con 5.0 - Sydney Australia meet (28th June 2015)
Apr 7, 2015 at 10:37 PM Post #61 of 249
@intlsubband
I got one and will definitely bring it to the meet
smily_headphones1.gif

Cool! Looking forward to it! :) Will bring my AK100ii and my DX90 for comparisons etc etc...

Apr 7, 2015 at 11:11 PM Post #63 of 249
Guess where my dx90 gone off to after I try the N6
wink.gif

Ha!

I think the DX90 is a wonderful player - pretty much the only reason why I made the upgrade was the UI, and in this category, the new AK players are tremendous.

Apr 7, 2015 at 11:31 PM Post #64 of 249

Ha!

I think the DX90 is a wonderful player - pretty much the only reason why I made the upgrade was the UI, and in this category, the new AK players are tremendous.

Haha  I wonder who you got the AK player off :wink:

DX90 is a great contender if you don't mind the UI 

Apr 7, 2015 at 11:45 PM Post #66 of 249

Ha!

I don't see anything wrong with the DX90 UI, the N6 itself is close to fiio in UI, and I hate them (in UI, not specs)

you pretty much can't win against the flexibility of touch screen, especially combined with android

Apr 7, 2015 at 11:57 PM Post #67 of 249
Hi guys,

Can I get marked down as tentative please? Not sure I can commit to the date yet.
Missed the last few so keen on this one.

Can bring a HE-500, Bifrost and Woo Audio WA6.

Can we possibly get an HP-A8C from minidisc also? :) that would be lovely.

Apr 8, 2015 at 10:26 PM Post #72 of 249
Shouldn't be an issue ☺

I'll try to bring most of my headphones, so if you don't want to bring too many from the shop then we can check for double-ups as the time approaches.

By the way, does anyone have the new Ultrasone Performance series? I am thinking about buying it but I haven't seen any demo units I can try in Sydney.

Apr 8, 2015 at 10:34 PM Post #73 of 249

I'll try to bring most of my headphones, so if you don't want to bring too many from the shop then we can check for double-ups as the time approaches.

By the way, does anyone have the new Ultrasone Performance series? I am thinking about buying it but I haven't seen any demo units I can try in Sydney.

Yep I'm happy with that. I'll wait closer to the date to confirm what'll I bring to avoid double ups and fill in the gaps.
I'm sure I'll have a bunch of new things by then. I'm waiting to get my hands on the Philips X2.

Apr 9, 2015 at 12:12 AM Post #74 of 249

Could sandalaudio list the gear that you will be bringing? So that we could list them under sandal audio's gear? ^ ^

Apr 9, 2015 at 12:31 AM Post #75 of 249
  Could sandalaudio list the gear that you will be bringing? So that we could list them under sandal audio's gear? ^ ^

It really depends on the transport available. If I catch a train like the last meeting, I can't bring some headphones and amps that are not worthwhile.
I will always bring some major ones like HD800, T1, etc but the minor ones are hard to commit to.

For example, for Sennheiser, I can bring HD800, HD700, HD650, HD598, Momentum, Amperior, HD8DJ, IE60, IE80, and probably some cheap ones that I've forgotten about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back