Can anyone read this?
Oct 12, 2007 at 8:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Tomo

DIY tube amps can be SHOCKING
Hey,

I am currently working on recabling PX100. I am thinking about using a hot knife to surgically remove the plastic over the cable fixture, but I found something.

Lookie this.

http://www.audiofil.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8209

I don't have a clue which language it is written in. I know it ain't no asian language. (dah) I generally can tell apart Spanish/French/German etc. I am fairly sure it ain't Russian or Portugese. But it could be Slavic which I have no idea.

Thanks!

Tomo

P.S. 999th Post!!!!!iii

Oct 12, 2007 at 9:24 AM Post #2 of 11
I am guessing Croatian, as many of the members seem to be from there.

Oct 12, 2007 at 9:25 AM Post #3 of 11
I think it's croatian judging from how it looks and the location of some of the forum members.
Can't read it though.

Oct 12, 2007 at 10:49 AM Post #5 of 11
It's not Portuguese for sure!
biggrin.gif

x3 on Croatian.

Oct 13, 2007 at 3:31 AM Post #6 of 11
There are a few croatian translators on the IntArwEb, but sometimes they are so literal that they make no sense. How about this translation of the first post:

Hence , leading somewhat less than year of the day Cupid unattended PX100 into a NBZ - into a. Earphone have been into a unification from an Ipodom liquid , limit had at an moju large mourning let alone of the day begin otkazivati legitimate launch into eternity , yes we do bi today signed cancel. Wellspring problems had at an union connector plus cable ( when does hit some location cable , launch into eternity again protest. ). Conspicuously is that does so that nemože normally listener. Whence Is there... them liberation or yes we do purchasing nove?

Yeah, not quite right...I'll keep looking!

Oct 13, 2007 at 4:03 AM Post #7 of 11
Hey,

Thank you for helping me. I think I got that part. I am fascinated with the very last post with picture.

It got arrows on it. I checked my unit and the place where the arrow points have glue points. Intriguing. ...

Tomo

Oct 13, 2007 at 4:33 AM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhjazz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hence , leading somewhat less than year of the day Cupid unattended PX100 into a NBZ - into a. Earphone have been into a unification from an Ipodom liquid , limit had at an moju large mourning let alone of the day begin otkazivati legitimate launch into eternity , yes we do bi today signed cancel. Wellspring problems had at an union connector plus cable ( when does hit some location cable , launch into eternity again protest. ). Conspicuously is that does so that nemože normally listener. Whence Is there... them liberation or yes we do purchasing nove?

I should have that in my sig...
tongue.gif

Oct 13, 2007 at 7:26 PM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhjazz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There are a few croatian translators on the IntArwEb, but sometimes they are so literal that they make no sense. How about this translation of the first post:

Yeah, not quite right...I'll keep looking!

This make as much sense as recabling a pair of PX100's
biggrin.gif

I think I've seen some pictures of a recabled PX100 here on HeadFi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back