Can anyone identify this brand?
Jul 11, 2014 at 3:18 PM Post #2 of 9
I looks like a cheap copy of one of these, after a quick Google:

http://www.techfresh.net/ubanana-ucan-waterproof-mp3-player/

Sorry I couldn't be of more help :/

Jul 12, 2014 at 9:26 AM Post #6 of 9
Thank you very much!

You're welcome. I haven't actually tried any of their products before, but I see them all the time at Futureshop. It seems like they've pared down the variety of IEMs they offer, as they used to have a ton of different options at a variety of price points. Probably makes sense from a business perspective. Hopefully it leads to better products down the line (not saying they are bad).

Jul 12, 2014 at 9:30 AM Post #7 of 9
Yea it makes sense the person who gave me these worked at best buy. I see they sell them there and did some marketing with them awhile back. I'm very happy with these for running, the reviews aren't all that great but for this model(discontinued) the price was cheap and these have obviously lasted a number of years use.

Jul 12, 2014 at 10:51 AM Post #8 of 9
Yea it makes sense the person who gave me these worked at best buy. I see they sell them there and did some marketing with them awhile back. I'm very happy with these for running, the reviews aren't all that great but for this model(discontinued) the price was cheap and these have obviously lasted a number of years use.

If you like em, reviews matter not. That they've lasted so long is also a nice bonus :)

Jul 12, 2014 at 11:18 AM Post #9 of 9

I believe Best Buy owns Rocketfish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back