Can anyone help me with spare SHURE SE846 filters and nozzle tool??
May 11, 2015 at 7:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

turboborg

New Head-Fier
Hi. I recently got my used SHURE SE846 in the mail. But guess what.. Came with no filters and no nozzle tool. 

The nozzle collar was done up hand tight. When i unscrewed it i saw nothing in there... Disappointing. Why oh why would you even do this...

I have had a listen to them as is with no filters and its not great. Of course they were not intended to operate like this. The bass is pretty average and the treble is a bit high... I have no idea what real SE846 sound like :frowning2:

I am only chasing the blue or black inserts down. 

If any one can help i would appreciate it. You might know some one who lost a pair and still have some filters lying around or someone that does not use all the filters...

Here is a link to what can help me.

http://www.pro1digital.co.nz/image/cache/data/Shure_SE846_pic3-500x500.jpg

Thank you for your time.

May 11, 2015 at 12:42 PM Post #2 of 3
If nobody has any, it looks like your best best is to give Shure a call. On their website they have a section for replacement parts, although I don't know how much they would cost. If you are in contact with the seller, ask if they have the warranty card which should make it easier.

May 11, 2015 at 5:21 PM Post #3 of 3
If nobody has any, it looks like your best best is to give Shure a call. On their website they have a section for replacement parts, although I don't know how much they would cost. If you are in contact with the seller, ask if they have the warranty card which should make it easier.

Unfortunately seller does not have warranty card. I will try shure directly. I will also wait a few days just in case someone can help me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back