Can anyone help me with Creative sound cards Warranty conditions?
Jan 14, 2014 at 3:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

skyline385

Head-Fier
I am thinking of buying the ZX from Amazon.com but browsing through Creative's site, i think their Warranty is not Global. I live in India and it seems the Z series cards are not available here locally yet. The card is also gonna cost me around 11k but i have the option of buying Xonar STX which is available locally for 10.5k with no warranty issues. So, does anyone have experience with Creative's warranty T&C because i am kinda confused which one to go for. I think the STX would be better for the sound quality for my music needs and also because i feel my Sennheiser HD518 and Brainwavz B2 would really benefit from the AMP but the module in ZX would be awesome to have since i keep my PC a little away from my desk.

Thanks!

Jan 14, 2014 at 4:13 AM Post #2 of 2
  I am thinking of buying the ZX from Amazon.com but browsing through Creative's site, i think their Warranty is not Global. I live in India and it seems the Z series cards are not available here locally yet. The card is also gonna cost me around 11k but i have the option of buying Xonar STX which is available locally for 10.5k with no warranty issues. So, does anyone have experience with Creative's warranty T&C because i am kinda confused which one to go for. I think the STX would be better for the sound quality for my music needs and also because i feel my Sennheiser HD518 and Brainwavz B2 would really benefit from the AMP but the module in ZX would be awesome to have since i keep my PC a little away from my desk.

Thanks!

Get the STX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back