Can anyone confirm if these Philips Fidelio X2HR are not fake?
Jun 17, 2023 at 10:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

MintyMean

New Head-Fier
I want to buy philips fidelio X2HR second-hand, I don't want if there are fakes of this model, but just to be sure: anyone knows if the sticker with code (not QR) that is present on the side of the box is legit? The quality of the pic is bad (it's from the seller), but you can still see what it looks like. Is this sticker legit? Because I checked a couple of unboxing videos on youtube and their boxes don't have a sticker like that at all.
1687013360637.png

Jun 17, 2023 at 11:19 AM Post #2 of 3
Looks legit. There are examples of other Chinese market Philips headphones with the same authenticity scratcher/sticker.

phsel.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2023 at 11:25 AM Post #3 of 3
Looks legit. There are examples of other Chinese market Philips headphones with the same authenticity scratcher/sticker.

oh cool, thank you!
I'm just SO tired of fakes everywhere. Even if buying from marketplaces, feels like there's more fakes than legit stuff (in any type of product) where I live.
For some reason I thought that headphones (except apple and beats) are not prone to fakes, but no, turns out there are even fake Sennheiser or any other brand, apparently

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back