Can anyone compare the RA-1 to the output on the upgraded Zhaolu?
Nov 17, 2006 at 7:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

sinbon

Head-Fier
Im thinking about getting a Zhaolu and have been hearing the amp inside them is quite good. I have grado headphones and I was wondering is it worth getting the RA-1? Or should I just use the headphone amp in the Zhaolu untill I have more money to spend.

Nov 17, 2006 at 10:48 PM Post #2 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by sinbon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Im thinking about getting a Zhaolu and have been hearing the amp inside them is quite good. I have grado headphones and I was wondering is it worth getting the RA-1? Or should I just use the headphone amp in the Zhaolu untill I have more money to spend.

I don't know about the sound difference but the Zhaolu amp (the upgraded one) is much better technically. I don't see how it would be worth it to get an RA1 over it unless there's a lot of synergy issues.

Nov 19, 2006 at 12:57 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by sinbon /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It depends. Are you talking about the upgraded discrete amp or the one that comes stock with the Zhaolu? The upgraded amp is much better than the stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back