Campfire Audio New IEM release
Mar 2, 2024 at 1:07 PM Post #1,202 of 1,221
Yeah I was talking more in relation to the general shape rather than the amplitude.
"Flat mid-bass" is a meta I can get behind who needs those 0dB referenced mids

Mar 2, 2024 at 3:43 PM Post #1,204 of 1,221
6ba iem, I just got sa6 mkt 2 half price of this new one, hopefully some one can compare them In the near future.
did you see the posted FR? they aren't going to be close.

Mar 6, 2024 at 1:18 PM Post #1,208 of 1,221
@ryanjsoo has a great writeup on Fathom over at Everyday Listening for those curious about some more in-depth thoughts/comparisons re: Fathom's performance.

https://everydaylistening.net/2024/...thom-review-cleanliness-is-next-to-godliness/

I did some A/B-ing with Fathom and my 2019 Andromeda this week and found it to be a nice improvement in terms of separation and layering, as well as mid/vocal texture and timbre. We'll be showing them at CanJam NY this weekend as well so I'm really looking forward to hearing thoughts and impressions.

Let me know if you guys have any questions about Fathom's sound signature and design philosophy!

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Mar 8, 2024 at 9:39 PM Post #1,209 of 1,221
Just reporting, think going on day 5, im totally captivated, with the notes emulating from this iem, so much cannot come up with discription so per box
"COSMIC SYMPHONY OF BALANCED RICHNESS AND STELLAR PRECISION."

Accurate Description
First time CA customer, what have I gotten into,
Wish I was at CamJam to demo, other offerings

IMG_2273.jpeg

IMG_2268.jpeg

Mar 13, 2024 at 4:13 PM Post #1,210 of 1,221
Just reporting, think going on day 5, im totally captivated, with the notes emulating from this iem, so much cannot come up with discription so per box
"COSMIC SYMPHONY OF BALANCED RICHNESS AND STELLAR PRECISION."

Accurate Description
First time CA customer, what have I gotten into,
Wish I was at CamJam to demo, other offerings

So glad you're enjoying them! Thanks for joining the CA Family :beerchug:

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Mar 14, 2024 at 7:14 PM Post #1,213 of 1,221
Where are the Black Star impressions from the meet? :D Curious where they fit in the ecosphere.
Don't wonder too much longer 😭are there any left in the wild?

Mar 14, 2024 at 7:54 PM Post #1,214 of 1,221
Don't wonder too much longer 😭are there any left in the wild?
There will be some used ones that come up after the FOMO wears off. I find that sad, like rehoming Christmas pets when they grow a little and aren’t as cute or develop bad habits (most likely due to lack of training). At least there’s a decent chance that they’ll be adopted into good homes.

Mar 14, 2024 at 8:06 PM Post #1,215 of 1,221
There will be some used ones that come up after the FOMO wears off. I find that sad, like rehoming Christmas pets when they grow a little and aren’t as cute or develop bad habits (most likely due to lack of training). At least there’s a decent chance that they’ll be adopted into good homes.
sarah meme.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back