Campfire Audio Mammoth
Jul 5, 2021 at 1:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8
2 all NEW iems from Campfire Audio! Pleas note ALL Campfire Audio earphones are 100% engineered, designed and hand built in Portland Oregon USA. Thank you. Ken @ CFA.

Mammoth

Mammoth-Render-6.jpeg

Mighty beast of an earphone. Turn things up and feel your music come to life. Bass kicks, treble sparkles, and vocals soar; your hi-fi journey starts with Mammoth.

Hybrid design featuring a custom balanced armature for highs, custom BA for mids, and an all-new custom 10mm bio-cellulose diaphragm dynamic driver for lows.

Designed and Assembled in Portland, Oregon USA

Mammoth Key Features

• Custom balanced armature for highs, a single custom BA for mids, and a new custom 10mm bio-cellulose diaphragm dynamic driver for a visceral and vibrant sound.
    • SPL: 94dB @ 18.16 mVrms
    • Earphone Impedance: 8.1 ohm @ 1K
    • Frequency Response: 5Hz - 20kHz
  • Machined Aluminum Body Anodized in ‘Frozen Tundra' Blue
  • Glow-in-the-dark Logo and Cable Overmolds; MMCX and 3.5mm Plug
  • New ‘Smoky Glow’ Silver plated Copper Litz Cable
  • New ‘Epoch’ Carrying Case made with Upcycled Marine Plastic Supporting the SEAQUAL® INITIATIVE and features a unique and one-of-a-kind design
$549 USD
Available Now --> https://campfireaudio.com/shop/mammoth/

Mammoth-Render-1.jpeg

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Jul 5, 2021 at 1:46 PM Post #2 of 8
Reads like a Polaris V3 (which is a great thing in my book).

Jul 10, 2021 at 3:06 PM Post #4 of 8
Oh man, I just found out about these when I just received the Honeydew...

I'd be interested to hear how these Mammoth measure against the OG Vega and the Honeydew, especially in the bass department.

Now I wonder if I should return the Honeydew and get the Mammoth instead...

(I'm confused where to post as there are 2 threads for the Mammoth so I posted my questions in both, sorry about that)

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2021 at 9:13 PM Post #5 of 8
mammoth.jpg

Just received, really nice case lol.

Apr 21, 2022 at 2:24 PM Post #8 of 8
Has anyone upgraded to a balance cable — thoughts on ‘Reference 8 against the ‘SXC-8’

Users who are viewing this thread

Back