Campfire Andromeda Emerald Sea Now Available at Bloom Audio!
Sep 20, 2023 at 10:26 AM Post #62 of 65
Hi Somek,

Thank you for your replies. Video is well produced and it is a nice balanced and neutral review.
|I like both video as well as wriitten reviews but I think that, as limiting as it may be, any sound description is limited without having a frequency measurement somewhere.

From my personal perspective Andro 2020 lost Andro OG's magic. I had 2020 three times and every time I did not like it. The first time, it was a straight return. Second time, I gave it the benefit of doubt given some good reviews I was reading, I flipped it in less than three days. I do not have a good reason to try it the third time but I did and that was the last one, enough waste of money and time.
From what I am hearing ES is even further away from the OG than the 2020.
There is no review that will ever convince me to get one, even if it is just to try it.
Thanks for your feedback. We're aiming to provide measurements in the future, but for now, it is outside of our reach. Hopefully, that time comes sooner than later.

Then my review did it's job perfectly. It informed you, that the new Andromeda ES is not something that you would enjoy. Happy to help :)

Sep 20, 2023 at 10:51 AM Post #63 of 65
Thanks for your feedback. We're aiming to provide measurements in the future, but for now, it is outside of our reach. Hopefully, that time comes sooner than later.

Then my review did it's job perfectly. It informed you, that the new Andromeda ES is not something that you would enjoy. Happy to help :)
Factual reviews have a huge, huge value! Thank you for that!
Others may like a different tuning, to each his / her own preferences!!! :beerchug:

Sep 20, 2023 at 11:13 AM Post #64 of 65
Factual reviews have a huge, huge value! Thank you for that!
Others may like a different tuning, to each his / her own preferences!!! :beerchug:
You're welcome :) I always try to understand the product and the idea behind it. It helps me to describe for whom it was created and give the most informative opinion. :beerchug:

Feb 5, 2024 at 4:49 PM Post #65 of 65
...what's everyone's favorite tips for these beauties? I'm using the Sennheiser silicone pro tips I used on my IE 900, and they are sounding lovely - have also have good results with the AET07.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back