Cambirdge audio dacmagic plus or Asus Essence one?
Aug 19, 2012 at 4:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

king8888

500+ Head-Fier
Hi all my head-fi fellows.

I have a budget around 600usd so I'm considering dacmagicplus and essence one because they're at the same price.
My headphones are denon D7000 and beyer T1. I want to know if one of this DAC can pair well with my headphones. I mainly listen to pop music, so I really want to have a warm sound signature or at least it can focus at the bass. So which DAC should I choose?

Thanks for all your helping and sorry for my english because I just moved to USA 1 months.

Aug 21, 2012 at 10:43 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
Hi all my head-fi fellows.

I have a budget around 600usd so I'm considering dacmagicplus and essence one because they're at the same price.
My headphones are denon D7000 and beyer T1. I want to know if one of this DAC can pair well with my headphones. I mainly listen to pop music, so I really want to have a warm sound signature or at least it can focus at the bass. So which DAC should I choose?

Thanks for all your helping and sorry for my english because I just moved to USA 1 months.

Here is my review of the DacMagic Plus...

http://www.head-fi.org/products/cambridge-audio-azur-dacmagic-plus-digital-to-analogue-convert-black/reviews/6897

It is a very nice for headphone use. I do have an amp on order, but at the moment, I am using it as a headphone amp as well as a DAC. So far I am pleased with it.

beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back