Calling UE tomorrow!!
May 24, 2005 at 3:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

ripfrankwhite

100+ Head-Fier
I got my ear impressions done today. Gonna call UE tomorrow!! I'm not sure what color to get. Thinking about transluscent royal blue. I've seen a pair and they look cool.

May 24, 2005 at 4:21 AM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dick Danger
Model?

Ever given any thought to these?

I believe he is getting the ue5c's. Very exciting, let us know what you think of them.

Do you think Westone really sells a lot of custom monitors to ethiopians?

May 24, 2005 at 4:27 AM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmmmmm
Do you think Westone really sells a lot of custom monitors to ethiopians?

You have a point. A Canadian Flag option would be nice. I wussed out when it came to colors I went with clear.

May 24, 2005 at 5:21 AM Post #5 of 7
Yeah, I'm getting the ue-5c. I'm not experienced enough to appreciate the ue-10. I think/hope the ue-5 will be sufficient. I chose Ultimate Ears because of all the reviews I've read on this site. From what I've read, their customer service is awesome. I haven't seen many custom Westone reviews. I like the Sensas too, but I'm gonna stick with UE. I wish I knew enough about detail and color to write a adequate review, but sadly I do not. If I did write one, it wouldn't be reliable enough to assist anyone. I think the clear ones are too cool to resist!!!

May 24, 2005 at 5:36 AM Post #6 of 7
goodluck.

hope your whole custom iem experience turns out some good results.

May 24, 2005 at 6:51 AM Post #7 of 7
All you need to know is whether or not you like them. If you like them tell why they're best thing since the site dedicated to wedgies. If you don't like them tell why they're the worst thing since the Powerbook 5300 burst into flames singeing many a shorthair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back