Calling San Diego UE owners
Apr 21, 2008 at 7:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

silverknit3

100+ Head-Fier
Where in San Diego CA can you find Ultimate Ears? I saw them at LAX but I cannot go up to LA for them. If anyone knows a store that sells UE headphones specifically the super.fi 5's thatd be great. online shopping is not an option because i want my parents to have as little involvement with the purchase as possible. (you know how parents are with the whole "YOU'D SPEND 200 ON HEADPHONES!?" ordeal yeah?) Anyway, any store nearby would be great! Thanks guys!

(I didn't know where to post this so don't mind me if it's in the wrong section.)

Apr 23, 2008 at 6:28 AM Post #2 of 5
anyone? im sure theres bound to be 1 SD UE-er

Apr 23, 2008 at 8:27 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by silverknit3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where in San Diego CA can you find Ultimate Ears? I saw them at LAX but I cannot go up to LA for them. If anyone knows a store that sells UE headphones specifically the super.fi 5's thatd be great. online shopping is not an option because i want my parents to have as little involvement with the purchase as possible. (you know how parents are with the whole "YOU'D SPEND 200 ON HEADPHONES!?" ordeal yeah?) Anyway, any store nearby would be great! Thanks guys!

(I didn't know where to post this so don't mind me if it's in the wrong section.)

See if you can grab an adult friend with a credit card, have it shipped to their address.

Apr 26, 2008 at 9:13 PM Post #5 of 5
see the problem is no one i know takes music quality seriously. they all think the simple ibuds will do. the best i can do is have someone drive me to a location that sells them. Considerign gas prices im looking for a regional area so i wont be asking my friend to drive me to LA or something for headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back