Calling out any Denon AH-C351 owners. Please confirm their awesomeness!
Mar 13, 2012 at 5:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

LooptroopRocker

100+ Head-Fier
Hi, I have been a member for a quite a few years now and over the course of this time I have had the chance too listen to some premium gear. See my signature for some of the gear I have owned, other than which I have also auditioned to considerable extent the HD25-II, HJE900 and the HD555. As is the case for the most of you, I have been driven to come here and read about headphones/iems for the sole purpose of satisfying my hi-fi journey/curiosity.

Now my problem is this, ever since I have had the C351 I have lost any need for pursuing this hobby anymore. And this clearly troubles me, as uprading is oh so satisfying and surely this cannot be the end?

Honestly, whenever I read Jokers epic thread and discover an interesting iem such as the FXT90 or the GR07 I just think to myself "my C351 does that just fine". Sonically, it delivers in every front and just sounds so satisfying! Surely I am not the only one in love with these? Anyone else? I will make an effort to explain the sound signature and other qualities if there is sufficient interest for me to do so. Otherwise I am just interested in hearing the experience and love affair others have had!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back