Sep 11, 2008 at 5:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

knights

500+ Head-Fier
Just wanna know who are my kababayans here
wink.gif

Sep 11, 2008 at 7:04 AM Post #2 of 27
Pinoy here!

Sep 11, 2008 at 8:01 AM Post #3 of 27
I actually got my neighbour involved in headphones. He is from the Phillippines. There's quite a large community here
wink.gif

Sep 11, 2008 at 8:38 AM Post #4 of 27
I was born in the Philippines. Although I don't really plan on going back to where I was from (Mindanao). From what I hear, a city near where I was from was from was taken over by rebels and now people have been evacuated.

Sep 11, 2008 at 5:40 PM Post #5 of 27
Kamusta
icon10.gif

Sep 18, 2008 at 8:56 AM Post #6 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by XxATOLxX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was born in the Philippines. Although I don't really plan on going back to where I was from (Mindanao). From what I hear, a city near where I was from was from was taken over by rebels and now people have been evacuated.

Mindanao is a cool place, plenty of surprises alright lol

BTW cans here are quite pricey, I wonder why.. Anybody interested in sending their used/bnew k81dj or ksc35 over here? I'll pay in peso/ US dollar hehe

Sep 18, 2008 at 3:11 PM Post #7 of 27
Pinoy here as well. I used to goto the PI every summer, but haven't been in 8 years. Either because my mom likes to go when tickets are mad pricey, or because it conflicts with moneys or schedule.

We have a couple houses in the PI, mostly in metro Manila/Quezon City, but also in Mindinao, Bagio(sp?) city and we own a coconut farm up north 40 hecters in size. Can't remember the name of where the farm is, but I know theres some sketch activities with rebels and stuff goin on there.

Cool to see other pilipinos here....

Sep 21, 2008 at 6:48 AM Post #8 of 27
My father was from Baguio City, my new flatscreen tv is from Japan.

Sep 21, 2008 at 1:56 PM Post #9 of 27
cool guys.... impression about mindanao is bad, but actually its not the case here... though some cities are indeed invaded by rebels but there were settle now by the governmnt... i live in one of the most livable city in the world, DAVAO city... if some of you guys plan to come here @ my place, feel free to PM me
wink.gif

Sep 21, 2008 at 3:32 PM Post #11 of 27
Knights, I bet you like DURIAN. I only tried it once thats it but I like the candy though
icon10.gif

Sep 30, 2008 at 11:31 AM Post #13 of 27
knights, am working at Makati but I'm really from QC. How about you?

Oct 1, 2008 at 1:10 AM Post #14 of 27
I lived in Manila twice. I'm a native American and found my wife in Philippines. She is from Cebu. That is where I'll retire ... or head to if the economy totally crashes!

Oct 1, 2008 at 2:29 AM Post #15 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Denim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I lived in Manila twice. I'm a native American and found my wife in Philippines. She is from Cebu. That is where I'll retire ... or head to if the economy totally crashes!

I'm thinking the same thing but my son is still young probably 20 more years then i'll go back to PI and retire somewhere close to the beach maybe palawan or batangas
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back