Calling Genesis fans for help!!!
Jan 17, 2010 at 9:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Sovkiller

Proved that despite its huge size the CD3000 can be shoved down one's throat.
Well after long time neglecting them, I decided to create the whole discography from Genesis, specially the first era, ending on the album "And Then..." mainly because of the new release of the studio albums in SACD/CD hybrids with the bonus DVD's...

Till now I have been able to grab a few of them, some others are on the way, till the Abacab, but one has slipped with no luck yet, and the most importnat of all in my opinion, "The Lamb..." it is indeed a double SACD/CD hybrid with a DVD as well, three disc in total, there is a japanese expensive version, but given that the rest are the European versions, I would like to have it the same way...It seems that if I'm not luck enough the only option seems to get the new released box, and sell the rest, but that is my last resource...so I'm requesting help from all the headfiers that live in Europe with a charitative soul that will be willing to help me find it and get it for me, a new one of course, the cost is not an issue, I could drop a little cash on it, and pay for the shipping as well, just want to find it...I could get any other in retribution or pay for it directly...

Any help will be really appreciated....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back