Calling all UM2 owners (or owners of other "cord-over-ear" IEMs)
Mar 8, 2007 at 1:11 AM Post #16 of 18
I use E4s with spectacles and find that the best way of wearing them is with the cord running down my back rather than to the front of my torso. Can be a bit of a pain putting them on and when wearing a rucksack but generally the most comfortable and the least likely to result in wire-tug.

Chris

Mar 8, 2007 at 3:12 AM Post #17 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mher6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've owned my E4G for about 4 months now, and I love the sound (if it was a little more forward, it would be perfect). The problem I have with the IEM, is that the over-ear cord doesn't seem to work well (not sure if it's because I wear glasses, or my ear is shaped different, etc.). Everytime I move my head or bend over, the cord is too stiff and also moves with my body movement, forcing me to reposition the cord behind my ears since it slips out of position everytime I move my head or move the cord vertically.

I've been eyeing the UM2, and the design seems a bit better than the E4's so that the cord will not slip (and it is double braided, so should be a little bit more flexible?). Can any user confirm this, or are there any other IEMs that could remedy my problem?

WOW. My ears must be closer to my heads because when I slip the cable behind my head and tighten up against the back of my head I get no movement with any westone products. I have owned the um1, um2 and ES2. Great cord and I wear glasses too. No reverb or feed back either. Have you looked on the website in how to wear them?

Mar 8, 2007 at 8:16 PM Post #18 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hendrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
WOW. My ears must be closer to my heads because when I slip the cable behind my head and tighten up against the back of my head I get no movement with any westone products. I have owned the um1, um2 and ES2. Great cord and I wear glasses too. No reverb or feed back either. Have you looked on the website in how to wear them?

I'm wearing them "correctly," just differently. The cord runs down my torso vs the cord running down your back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back