Calling all MG Head owners... sign up to try the Head-Fi MG Head tube rolling pack!
Apr 17, 2002 at 5:27 AM Post #62 of 105
hi. in anticipation of receiving the six pack to listen to, i ordered the two pair of el84s nick recommended, and today with great anticipation went to try them out. i couldn't figure out why they looked so big as i tried to put them into those tiny sockets, until i looked at the boxes and found that i had been sent two pair of el34s! good thing i'm at the end of the list! at least i wasn't sent 300bs or something!

Apr 17, 2002 at 5:33 AM Post #63 of 105
April 17 has arrived. That was quick! Time for the THSP to make its next journey.

Well Tim, I hope you've enjoyed spending time with the THSP. Please take a pic of it with your gear (unless it's too much trouble) and sign the box with a felt pen before sending it out.

Jodokast... looks like you're next!

Apr 18, 2002 at 12:55 AM Post #67 of 105
I must have PM'ed it to you only milliseconds before you made this post. How funny!

Deleted the address? Awwwwwww. I think you hurt Jodokast's feelings...
frown.gif

Apr 18, 2002 at 1:59 AM Post #68 of 105
*sniff* *sniff*

hehe .

Apr 18, 2002 at 3:02 AM Post #69 of 105
Hey Tim, we gotta hear your review!
smily_headphones1.gif

And I'd post pics of the THSP with my gear, except the webserver that I use to host that also acts as my main PC and fileserver that I have all the pics on, just had what is known as "power supply failure" and is playing boatanchor until I can get one from PC Power and Cooling.

Apr 22, 2002 at 7:52 PM Post #73 of 105
Well, the tube rolling pack has arrived!
Crickets! you packed in a lot of peanuts.
wink.gif

Glad the tubes arrived safe & sound. And I must say - cool looking box too!

Man, I"m going to be busy this week........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back