Calling all MG Head owners... Round Two is about to begin. Don't forget to sign up!
Aug 16, 2002 at 5:37 AM Post #33 of 61
Sold my Head...too many amps.
frown.gif
I'll be reading everyone's impressions anyway....
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 19, 2002 at 4:18 PM Post #34 of 61
I have 2 more tubes to try out and will finish them tonight. I will ship out the THSP tomorrow or by the very latest Wednesday. I've been busy lately and its taking longer than I expected to test these tubes with the warm up time required and all.

Aug 24, 2002 at 11:36 AM Post #35 of 61
Got Sunshine's package; will be able to start listening tonite.

Nick, would you please forward grancasa's addy in RI.

Thanks, icu/bob.

Aug 24, 2002 at 4:11 PM Post #36 of 61
My Head isn't even here yet (it will be Wednesday!), and I all ready have twelve 12AX7 variants--ranging from Amperex to Telefunken--and two pairs of European 6BQ5s tucked away for it. Count me in, Master Dangerous!

Nathaniel

Aug 24, 2002 at 4:43 PM Post #37 of 61
Quote:

Originally posted by tanfenton
My Head isn't even here yet (it will be Wednesday!), and I all ready have twelve 12AX7 variants

I'd say this is more a matter of you already having lost your head than it not arriving yet.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 3, 2002 at 3:27 PM Post #39 of 61
Grancasa. I have your address, but your name (other than your moniker) is needed.

I will wait for your reply to my PM for your name, and verification of address (you'r listed as being in RI, but the address is in Conn?)

Best delivered, than lost.
frown.gif

Sep 15, 2002 at 2:59 AM Post #43 of 61
Fellow MG Heads, I am still around. I just haven't been recieving my private messages, so I didn't know there was a mix up with my location. Email me at percussion{NOSPAM}kid@hotmail.com with any problems for shipping. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back