Calling all Audiophiles: Be Part of the New Ultimate Ears Website
Jul 9, 2014 at 2:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3
Hi everybody —

Most of our posts are about sharing with the community whether we're offering a special promotional deal or simply providing a bit of industry insight. But this post is different. This one is about asking for help.

We're working on our new website and we need pictures of audiophiles listening to their UE's. We don't have any one particular image in mind so if anyone reading this would like to be part of our next evolution, please feel free to post your pictures directly here on this thread or if you're more comfortable sharing them directly, please email me at my work address. We want to capture the fun and the excitement of listening to music. Any image that represents that is the right image. We're also looking for something that conveys travel and motion so if anyone happens to have a picture of UE at the airport or on the train or anything like that....

Many thanks,

Mike

Jul 10, 2014 at 9:37 AM Post #2 of 3
Well, I guess I'll borrow a different brain bucket and see if one of my photographer friends can get a decent picture of me in some twisties on my motorcycle... that would actually be kind of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back