Call For Help
Jan 19, 2006 at 12:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

ricardo diaz

500+ Head-Fier
I don't have it anymore here. Comcast must have ridden itself of it.

That's it. No reason to live.

If you need me, I'll be drinking Draino.
frown.gif

PS. Does anyone here watch Call For Help, and still have it in their schedule?

frown.gif

If so, record it for me. Thx.

Jan 19, 2006 at 1:39 AM Post #3 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardo diaz
If you need me, I'll be drinking Draino.
frown.gif

Nice knowing ya....

Jan 19, 2006 at 1:40 AM Post #4 of 18
Yeah, for some strange reason I liked that show as well. I can't explain it really. It was neither entertaining nor overly informative.

Jan 19, 2006 at 2:15 AM Post #5 of 18
Just went on their website and I guess I have to petition for it to be back on the air here.

=\

Lame. I will just submit a billion bogus petitions and win.

smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 19, 2006 at 4:13 AM Post #8 of 18
The few times that Sarah Lane co-hosted with Leo I was much impressed. I never got the impression that Cat knew what the hell she was talking about. I got a real kick out of Wil Wheaton when he hosted the show after Leo got the boot. He made fun of Cat the whole time...even when she didn't realize it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hungrych
Well you can hear him on www.twit.tv among other things.

Sigh, comcrap totally ruined TechTV...
mad.gif

Yes! Those bastards took The Screensavers away from me!!!

Isn't X-Play the only TechTV show left on G4?

R.I.P. TechTV.

Jan 19, 2006 at 8:10 AM Post #12 of 18
Last I checked, Call For Help was no longer on. That G4 outfit killed ZD TV, I mean TechTV. I used to watch Call For Help and The Screen Savers all the time. Then they moved everything from SF to LA and Leo didn't make the move, and I quit watching.

Jan 19, 2006 at 9:42 AM Post #13 of 18
I had my techtv channel unsubscribed for half a year, and during that time they had Martin Sargents Unscrewed.. I wanted to see that
frown.gif

Attack of the show is just not the same, and x-play is only a 30 minute show. Everything else on the channel is a big suck.

Jan 19, 2006 at 9:59 AM Post #14 of 18
I heared that they had new management on the top level a few months ago and from what i heared he was not too happy on the way G4 is going.Here is hoping that more Tech shows show up and who knows maybe a screensavers 2.0 might appear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back