Californication on Showtime, Anyone?
Nov 17, 2009 at 5:12 AM Post #17 of 29
Best show on TV right now. Duchovny is perfect for the role.

Nov 17, 2009 at 7:49 AM Post #18 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by dunski /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Best show on TV right now. Duchovny is perfect for the role.

+1. A much less placid Charlie Sheen. Much less...

Nov 21, 2009 at 10:51 PM Post #20 of 29
Quote:

Becca (Hank's daughter): "Why is there a naked lady in my bedroom?" (she's asked this at least 3 times before) "Is that my kimono?"
Felicia (dean's wife): "Were you sleeping with your TA the whole time you were speaking with me?"
Felicia's daughter: "What? Mom!!"
Hank: "To be fair, it was only the once..."
Naked lady, who's now clad with hank's daughter's kimono (TA): "bullsh*t.."
Hank: "I was, uhh, referring to the dean's wife..."
Felicia (dean's wife): "I counted 3 times"
Hank: "Oh all in one night doesn't count..."

On another note, I didn't even know who Rick Springfield was, until Californication...

Nov 22, 2009 at 3:56 PM Post #21 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeusEx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
On another note, I didn't even know who Rick Springfield was, until Californication...

Which, by my estimate, puts you at about age 27ish?

Because in the early 1980s, if you were old enough to wipe your own butt, there is no way in hell you wouldn't know who Rick Springfield is...

Thanks for making me feel old!

Nov 22, 2009 at 3:58 PM Post #22 of 29
yes I love love love Californication ... brilliant show / writing / acting and so on .
i also, just recently discovered it despite it having been on cable tv for a few years now .

Nov 22, 2009 at 9:52 PM Post #23 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Which, by my estimate, puts you at about age 27ish?

Because in the early 1980s, if you were old enough to wipe your own butt, there is no way in hell you wouldn't know who Rick Springfield is...

Thanks for making me feel old!

Subtract another 10 years and so, and you're roughly around there.

Nov 22, 2009 at 11:25 PM Post #24 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeusEx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone watch Californication (on Showtime)? Just finished the 1st and 2nd seasons...quite interesting...going to watch last night's episode soon (hopefully)..

Any TV series with naked women and I'm there.

Nov 23, 2009 at 4:19 AM Post #25 of 29
33 (3-09) "Mr. Bad Example" November 22, 2009 (2009-11-22)
When Becca and her friend Chelsea get into a brawl on campus, it leads to the revelation of one of Hank's affairs. In the meantime, Charlie risks his job trying to hold Marcy off drug addict Rick Springfield.

Tonight.

Nov 24, 2009 at 8:03 AM Post #27 of 29
I wasn't that impressed either... It didn't manage to grab my attention at all. If it keeps on like this I don't think i'll be watching another season of it.

This weeks' Dexter however was a completely different story, that show just keeps on delivering this season (and all previous ones too)...

Dec 26, 2009 at 2:08 AM Post #29 of 29
**SPOILER ALERT**

Post in white...

Just watched the finale and was sad. I don't see where they go in season 4 - I feel like as a fan, it will either be frustrating and unsatisfying, or they'll somehow work things out between Hank & Karen, which will feel like a cop out. What do you guys think? Man, this and Dexter really didn't pull any punches with their finales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back