California cellphone law coming July 1 - Headset advice needed!
Jun 30, 2008 at 11:17 PM Post #16 of 19
I have a Plantronics Voyager 510 and have absolutely no complaints whatsoever. It was cheap ($45.99 shipped right now from Amazon) and had the most overall positive reviews out of any bluetooth headset that I researched (ranging from cheap to very expensive, including jawbone and other similarly priced headsets). Very, very comfortable and stays put. Sound quality is fantastic, have had zero complaints on the other end either (most people can't even tell I'm using the headset). Holds a good charge. My only gripe is it's not quite as pretty as other headsets (kinda large with the piece in the back) but I can sacrifice form for function anyday.

Being that it's half the price (if not 1/3 the price) of some of the more expensive and hyped headsets and has received basically nothing but positive reviews from what I have dug up, you really can't go wrong.

Jul 1, 2008 at 1:17 AM Post #17 of 19
So I now have the Jawbone 2 (aka New Jawbone), and if this is as good as it gets, I'm in trouble. This thing is mediocre at best. Very mediocre.
eek.gif

Jul 1, 2008 at 2:23 PM Post #19 of 19
I've had the jawbone 2 and hated it. The Sennheiser is the best I've found so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back