Calgary Meet November 1! The Audio Room is holding a free meet for the Focal Flagship Headphones
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2016 at 12:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Wasabi26

New Head-Fier

Where?: The Audio Room 1347 12th Ave SW Calgary, AB T3C 0P6
When?: Tuesday November 1st, 2016 4:00-8:00 (but feel free to come earlier!)

RSVP at audioroom@telus.net
http://www.theaudioroom.ca/news/focal-headphone-event-nov-116/

Hearing the buzz about the new Focal Flagships and want to give them an audition? The Audio Room is holding a free event along with some special guests from Focal. Come listen to the new Elear and Utopia headphones in a unique way as Focal France Headphone Manager Romain Vet and Jason Haberman from Focal North America will be in attendance to answer any questions about either headphone. There will also be a draw for a pair of Focal's Listen headphones worth 400$. Drinks and snacks will also be provided. Parking will be free as well.

Unable to attend and have some questions for any of the special guests? Feel free to post them here or PM me your questions and i'll be happy to ask them. I'll post the answers in an impression thread after the meet!

Hope to see some of the Calgary area head-fi community there!

Oct 25, 2016 at 9:29 PM Post #2 of 2
Feel free to bring your own setup and reference cans as well! Posted a link to the official site for all the official details. Hope to see some of you wonderful people there next Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back