Cal Poly Mini-Meet
May 11, 2011 at 6:55 PM Post #121 of 156

Quote:
I just ordered the NFB-12 today so it'll hopefully arrive early June sometime.  Are any of you guys staying in slo for the summer? I'll be here taking some classes so if you're here we can have a small meet haha.  Also are you any of you free to have a meet sometime soon?

I can't do a meet this weekend, but should be able too either of the next two. I'll also be in town this summer taking classes, so would be able to do a summer meet as well.

May 12, 2011 at 2:16 AM Post #123 of 156
I'll be home the weekend of the 20th (thats the weekend after next). Just throwing that out there. Only new thing I have is the e7/9 which could be fun to compare. Maybe I'll order some fostex t50rp's... damn you head-fi my wallet is pissed off right now.

May 12, 2011 at 12:55 PM Post #124 of 156
K cool there will be some people here for the summer and I will have my new amp/dac by then!

and I wanted to have another meet soon but I think I'm gonna be pretty swamped for the next couple weekends but I'll let you guys know if I'm free anytime. I guess for now the weekend of the 20th is our best bet

May 13, 2011 at 5:29 PM Post #126 of 156
I probably can make it. Not sure yet.

May 14, 2011 at 1:00 AM Post #127 of 156
I should be able to make it to one that weekend unless something unexpected comes up.

May 21, 2011 at 12:52 AM Post #129 of 156
I don't think I can make it this time since I have a big project due on Friday for IME 144, some stupid CAD thing. And an essay on wednesday.

May 21, 2011 at 11:17 PM Post #131 of 156
I can do a meet at one, earlier than that would be tough.

Quote:
I don't think I can make it this time since I have a big project due on Friday for IME 144, some stupid CAD thing. And an essay on wednesday.

I had that class last quarter. The air motor cad stuff?

May 22, 2011 at 12:40 AM Post #132 of 156
Actually I won't be able to make one tomorrow. Just remembered something I have to do that's going to take most of the day.

May 22, 2011 at 3:43 AM Post #134 of 156

Yeah, that class. The ProE stuff is not too bad, but I put this stuff off till this weekend. I still need to do the assembly for the airmotor. I finished the other stuff I needed to do.

May 22, 2011 at 5:47 AM Post #135 of 156

Quote:
Maybe we should do this some other time over summer then. Doesn't seem like there is enough of us, plus I also have a lot of work to do.

Sounds good. I can do a meet this summer.

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, that class. The ProE stuff is not too bad, but I put this stuff off till this weekend. I still need to do the assembly for the airmotor. I finished the other stuff I needed to do.

I put off the air motor cad stuff until the last week. I was in the lab for 10+ hours that week knocking it out. It's really easy, just time consuming...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back