Cal Poly Mini-Meet
Mar 13, 2011 at 3:13 AM Post #32 of 156

Quote:
Good luck everyone on your finals!

I guess we'll figure out when/where we'll meet after spring break.

Thanks! You too.

Quote:
Haven't had the time to listen to it for a while. Been busy with finals. It sounds great though. Not worth the money I spent on it, but worth enough for me not to have buyer's remorse.
I agree with people saying how the bass side is almost non existent especially with Grados.

Anyways, back to studying for physics.

Ya, Grado's definitely are pretty bass light, but I find they have just enough for almost any music.

Mar 29, 2011 at 1:06 AM Post #36 of 156
I'm down. I have 2 headphones now, but planning on selling both to get a higher tier one lol. Idk yet, but still need a source.

Idk what time I'm down yet. Engineering west a good place? Thursday there's no class!

Mar 29, 2011 at 1:13 PM Post #37 of 156
I'm down for any time, though I might be late if it's on a saturday around 12. I don't know about Engineering west, I've only been there once to take a final lol. Maybe Engineering IV?

Mar 29, 2011 at 2:30 PM Post #38 of 156
I can't do Thursday. Have plans all day already. Any time on the weekend works for me though. Engr 4 sounds like a good place. I can try and scout out a good room while I'm on campus today.

Mar 29, 2011 at 3:10 PM Post #39 of 156
I can't do Thursday. Have plans all day already. Any time on the weekend works for me though. Engr 4 sounds like a good place. I can try and scout out a good room while I'm on campus today.

That would be great, Engineering IV is ok. Kinda far, but w/e. I can bring my gear to that building w/o problems

Mar 29, 2011 at 5:26 PM Post #40 of 156

Quote:

Sounds good.

Quote:
Quote:

That would be great, Engineering IV is ok. Kinda far, but w/e. I can bring my gear to that building w/o problems

[size=medium]
Yeah, but it's nice if you have to park somewhere and have huge boxes to carry. :p
[/size]

Mar 29, 2011 at 9:01 PM Post #41 of 156
Engr 4 wont work. All the rooms were locked haha. Building 13 room 109 should work though.

Mar 30, 2011 at 12:01 AM Post #43 of 156
I wonder if it's only going to be the 3 of us.

Mar 30, 2011 at 2:07 AM Post #45 of 156
I just got back to Santa Cruz yesterday, but I'm considering coming home again just for this, we'll see. Any of you have stock a700's I modded mine it'd be fun to compare them side by side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back