Cafffineeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
Sep 5, 2007 at 4:31 PM Post #16 of 46
Back in the day when I used to swim for a club (3 years ago), I went through a phase of drinking Red Bulls before/after training and throughout the week at various times. I usually consumed 2 cans per day (Sometimes even 3, depends how many are in the fridge), but after a good couple of months, I developed a headache.
blink.gif

So, I was taken to the hospital and the nurse took a blood sample and urine sample. She didn't find anything out of the extraordinary, although I was advised to STOP drinking Red Bull in such quantities. Upon quitting drinking Red Bull, my headache disappeared.

I don't drink any Coffee or energy drinks nowadays.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 5, 2007 at 4:57 PM Post #18 of 46
On average I consume about 600-800 mg of caffeine per day (two 24oz rockstar zero carb, and coffee). I have only had 2 bad experiences with caffeine. the first was when I was at a lan party and I drank 17 cans of red bull. the other is when I got a hold of pure powdered caffeine and swallowed a heaping teaspoon of it.

Sep 5, 2007 at 5:19 PM Post #19 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by itsborken /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Procrastinate a little? I'm sure you are really going to understand that book after taking all that.

nope, was assinged on Friday, and I had a packed weekend getting all of my bros stuff to UNH n stuff.

Sep 5, 2007 at 5:22 PM Post #20 of 46
I drink a lot of caffeine in college, but almost none over the summer. I missed caffeine over the summer, I gotta say. You're like 15 times as intelligent when you have caffeine in your system.

Sep 5, 2007 at 5:36 PM Post #21 of 46
I gave up caffeine recently, I did like it, but it just can't be good for you. Especially for the OP saying he needs it, that's when you know you need to cut back the intake. I still drink caffeinated drinks occasionally, but basically I only drink Sprite as far as soda goes, and I've never drank coffee. I even quit drinking tea. It wasn't a hard transition to make, and it was definitely for the better.

Sep 5, 2007 at 5:40 PM Post #22 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by no1likesme /img/forum/go_quote.gif
On average I consume about 600-800 mg of caffeine per day (two 24oz rockstar zero carb, and coffee). I have only had 2 bad experiences with caffeine. the first was when I was at a lan party and I drank 17 cans of red bull. the other is when I got a hold of pure powdered caffeine and swallowed a heaping teaspoon of it.

You're lucky that you're not dead from that.
blink.gif

Sep 5, 2007 at 6:41 PM Post #23 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rise To The Top /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cafffineeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

actually, it's spelled Cafffeineeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Sep 5, 2007 at 7:40 PM Post #24 of 46
I love caffeine! They just started making Rockstar in 24 oz. cans. Between those and my little 20mg./oz. starbucks doubleshots. I could probably stay up for weeks.
very_evil_smiley.gif
I like to go cold turkey once in a while so I don't build up a tolerance.

Sep 5, 2007 at 7:42 PM Post #25 of 46
Caffeine dose almost nothing to me. Not even wake me up or give me a little boost.

Sep 5, 2007 at 7:47 PM Post #26 of 46
why don't you stop wasting (in this case) your time talking in the member's lounge and do your homework, maybe get some sleep, and spare us the bad spelling?

Sep 5, 2007 at 8:29 PM Post #27 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by rwest1389 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
why don't you stop wasting (in this case) your time talking in the member's lounge and do your homework, maybe get some sleep, and spare us the bad spelling?

Most people (me being one of them) can't work on one thing for 5 hrs straight. Breaks here and there increase productivity...

Sep 5, 2007 at 9:49 PM Post #29 of 46
Another Cafffineeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 fan here. Can't work a day properly without OD'ing on the stuff. 2 cups of coffee + 2 sugar free 24oz Monster energy drinks and I'm ready for anything
smily_headphones1.gif

BTW, anyone try Pepsi Max yet? Same taste & price, twice the Cafffineeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111. Gotta love it
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 5, 2007 at 10:09 PM Post #30 of 46
I enjoy a good cup of joe, but I prefer exercise as an "energizing" method.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back