Caffeine addicts anonymous
May 9, 2017 at 11:01 PM Post #2,311 of 3,173
mm. Today was a good day. Made mad money, enjoyed some Rockstar with music, and have video games and anime planned for later. I'm also glad I'm nearly finished with the 24-pack of Redline Xtreme I got some time ago. (Never gonna buy that dangerous stuff again.)
If it was so dangerous why did you keep at it? You like living on the edge, admit it.

May 10, 2017 at 1:37 AM Post #2,312 of 3,173
If it was so dangerous why did you keep at it? You like living on the edge, admit it.

One reason is because by the time I realized how much it messed me up, the return window had already closed. I only had one occasionally and it affected me in more ways than I expected depending on a few factors such as diet, timing, sleep, etc. It seems to have caused damage to my stomach especially. I read about it causing internal bleeding for some people. But it'll be over soon (just two bottles left) and I'll get better...hopefully.

May 10, 2017 at 3:32 AM Post #2,313 of 3,173
One reason is because by the time I realized how much it messed me up, the return window had already closed. I only had one occasionally and it affected me in more ways than I expected depending on a few factors such as diet, timing, sleep, etc. It seems to have caused damage to my stomach especially. I read about it causing internal bleeding for some people. But it'll be over soon (just two bottles left) and I'll get better...hopefully.
Ouch, sounds like those last two are best poured down the drain.

May 10, 2017 at 3:31 PM Post #2,315 of 3,173
I don't know, by that description I would be worried it would hurt the drain.

Haha!

So...I went to bed around 4 AM...and got out of bed around 7 AM. Pretty sure I didn't actually sleep then. Stayed up long enough to receive a package (thankfully USPS often delivers before 10 AM here) and then went back to bed. It's 3:30 now and my stomach feels a little drained despite the fact that I ate twice between 7 and 10, so I guess I finally did get some sleep. Time for Rockstar!

May 10, 2017 at 7:35 PM Post #2,316 of 3,173
Haha!

So...I went to bed around 4 AM...and got out of bed around 7 AM. Pretty sure I didn't actually sleep then. Stayed up long enough to receive a package (thankfully USPS often delivers before 10 AM here) and then went back to bed. It's 3:30 now and my stomach feels a little drained despite the fact that I ate twice between 7 and 10, so I guess I finally did get some sleep. Time for Rockstar!

Oh gawd, my wife is on top of my coffee habit thankfully, I was drinking 8oz of Cafe Bustelo every morning for a while there... she recommend I stop, and started making me a "sleepytime" tea, that I've found really helps bring my heart rate back down...

but at present I work in sales, and being hype'd on caffeine does help make me more EXCITING

May 10, 2017 at 7:44 PM Post #2,317 of 3,173
Oh gawd, my wife is on top of my coffee habit thankfully, I was drinking 8oz of Cafe Bustelo every morning for a while there... she recommend I stop, and started making me a "sleepytime" tea, that I've found really helps bring my heart rate back down...

but at present I work in sales, and being hype'd on caffeine does help make me more EXCITING

You may have seen my first post in this thread about how I'm so addicted to caffeine (etc.) that coffee makes me sleepy! But I haven't tried the hardcore coffee like Death Wish yet.

I had to have a bagel before drinking that Rockstar because it would have messed me up too much with a drained stomach. I haven't eaten yet after drinking it, so I'm messed up from it anyway. I get sleepy when I eat too, so the high from the energy drink wears off more quickly.

May 10, 2017 at 7:49 PM Post #2,318 of 3,173
You may have seen my first post in this thread about how I'm so addicted to caffeine (etc.) that coffee makes me sleepy! But I haven't tried the hardcore coffee like Death Wish yet.

I had to have a bagel before drinking that Rockstar because it would have messed me up too much with a drained stomach. I haven't eaten yet after drinking it, so I'm messed up from it anyway. I get sleepy when I eat too, so the high from the energy drink wears off more quickly.

That's good! My issue is, I've never... spiked in energy levels but I plateau... and with more caffeine it last longer. I'm trying to avoid getting into RockStar and some of the other really potent stuff, but eating is helpful. An honestly, I usually work out right before bed, especially if I've had a lot of caffeine that day. I Find that a little exercise almost always helps burn out some of that extra energy

May 11, 2017 at 12:13 AM Post #2,319 of 3,173
That's good! My issue is, I've never... spiked in energy levels but I plateau... and with more caffeine it last longer. I'm trying to avoid getting into RockStar and some of the other really potent stuff, but eating is helpful. An honestly, I usually work out right before bed, especially if I've had a lot of caffeine that day. I Find that a little exercise almost always helps burn out some of that extra energy
I can guzzle down 2 shots of espresso and take a nap. My resting heart rate is in the 60's so I'm good to go at 8 to 10 shots a day. I made my daily minimum of 8 today.

May 17, 2017 at 12:52 AM Post #2,320 of 3,173
So where is everyone, stopped drinking caffeine? Unlikely
Deeply affected by the new web site? Very likely

Users who are viewing this thread

Back