Caffeine addicts anonymous
Apr 29, 2017 at 10:41 AM Post #2,266 of 3,173
Swiss cold water decaf...... :beerchug:

There was a report yesterday that men who drank 3 cups of coffee per day had a 50% less chance of getting prostate cancer...... what's not to like...?

Apr 29, 2017 at 12:44 PM Post #2,267 of 3,173
I love coffee but unfortunately I can't take caffeine... Makes me real sick, though who knows, maybe it's a blessing in disguise to prevent horrible crippling addiction... oh wait I'm part of Head-Fi nvm.

Hey, it's you! :slight_smile:

It's probably best to avoid caffeine addiction...especially the more extreme stuff I'm into. (I use caffeine and other chemicals to get high. haha) So many health problems that are sure to become worse down the line...

Apr 29, 2017 at 1:59 PM Post #2,268 of 3,173
I love coffee but unfortunately I can't take caffeine... Makes me real sick, though who knows, maybe it's a blessing in disguise to prevent horrible crippling addiction... oh wait I'm part of Head-Fi nvm.
Perhaps you've been getting sibilant coffee.

Apr 29, 2017 at 4:43 PM Post #2,271 of 3,173
Oh man, you should read through the thread sometime to find all the little gems. Audiophile coffee jokes and the like.
I had lunch today at a diner. The waitress offered a cup of coffee, I declined saying, "That stuff is to strident, do I look like I buy earbuds at the grocery store?" Speaking of which, I just picked up a pair of Jaybird X3's for the commute, not bad, they come with Comply memory foam tips.

Apr 29, 2017 at 5:08 PM Post #2,272 of 3,173
I had lunch today at a diner. The waitress offered a cup of coffee, I declined saying, "That stuff is to strident, do I look like I buy earbuds at the grocery store?" Speaking of which, I just picked up a pair of Jaybird X3's for the commute, not bad, they come with Comply memory foam tips.

I still haven't gotten around to getting into serious coffee. The equipment isn't an issue; I can buy whatever I need. But preparing it myself is a hassle, especially since I have next to no experience with that.

I don't plan on upgrading my speakers (JBL LSR305) until I can get the ADAM S2V, which are $3,500 for a pair.

Apr 29, 2017 at 8:10 PM Post #2,273 of 3,173
Y0pPCo6

Slowmo espresso
EDIT: darn. No GIF support

Apr 29, 2017 at 8:23 PM Post #2,275 of 3,173
I tried uploading the gift itself but got an error, so I tried using a Web address. New site has bad mobile support :/

Apr 29, 2017 at 9:31 PM Post #2,278 of 3,173
I still haven't gotten around to getting into serious coffee. The equipment isn't an issue; I can buy whatever I need. But preparing it myself is a hassle, especially since I have next to no experience with that.

I don't plan on upgrading my speakers (JBL LSR305) until I can get the ADAM S2V, which are $3,500 for a pair.
I have a machine that has a built in conical burr grinder, it grinds, packs the puck, makes the espresso and ejects the puck into a hopper for disposal (at your convenience). It doesn't get any easier, no hassle.
It has buttons to select how many shots of espresso you want to make. It also has a milk steamer/frother.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2017 at 10:40 PM Post #2,279 of 3,173
I have a machine that has a built in conical burr grinder, it grinds, packs the puck, makes the espresso and ejects the puck into a hopper for disposal (at your convenience). It doesn't get any easier, no hassle.
It has buttons to select how many shots of espresso you want to make. It also has a milk steamer/frother.

Link?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back