Caffeine addicts anonymous
Apr 24, 2017 at 4:47 AM Post #2,251 of 3,173
This one trumps all others

trump.web.jpg

Apr 25, 2017 at 1:23 AM Post #2,257 of 3,173
https://www.starbucks.com/menu/drinks/bottled-drinks/bottled-frappuccino-vanilla

Got this tonight for the first time in years. Used to buy it all the time. It's super-relaxing and tastes great...but now I'm so sleepy I am faced with the choice of a) drink stronger caffeine to stay awake or b) just go to sleep.

Edit: ...And of course, you guys should know me well enough to know I'd go with option a. Nothin' like a late-night speaker session!
evil_smiley.gif

Apr 26, 2017 at 4:49 PM Post #2,258 of 3,173
Wow, the update really changed some things! everything looks so funny now.
Anyways, I tried that coffee that I had and it was really good. It is the lightest roast I have tried so far, and you can tell. I made it incorrectly the first time (that's what I get for not measuring things out) but the second time around it really surprised me. And after I made it in the french press I accidentally left the grounds in. they sat there for a while, but when I realized that I needed to clean it out, the grounds smelled like chocolate. not sure what that means, but it was interesting for sure.

Apr 26, 2017 at 7:10 PM Post #2,259 of 3,173
I'm gonna need a 4 shot espresso to handle this new site. Oh the bugs, call an exterminator.

Apr 26, 2017 at 9:06 PM Post #2,261 of 3,173
I'm about to down a Redline Xtreme (after drinking Mountain Dew earlier) 'cause the new version of the site is stressing me out so much. Time to get lost in the music...
Turn it up, to quote Hendrix, "I have a hummingbird that hums so loud, you think you was losing your mind." I think Mickey Mouse was in charge of developing the new site.

Apr 27, 2017 at 4:37 AM Post #2,263 of 3,173
^ Agreed, to an extent. Harder to navigate, and the subscribed threads spot is hard to get to

Apr 29, 2017 at 10:31 AM Post #2,265 of 3,173
I love coffee but unfortunately I can't take caffeine... Makes me real sick, though who knows, maybe it's a blessing in disguise to prevent horrible crippling addiction... oh wait I'm part of Head-Fi nvm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back