Caffeine addicts anonymous
Mar 22, 2017 at 1:00 PM Post #2,176 of 3,173
It's been 5 days since I last had caffeine and it still sucks. I can't wait for these two weeks to be done so I can have a cup of coffee again.

What are you doing for two weeks again?

Well I would agree with you, but I have spent $1380 on audio equipment alone in less than a year and currently only use $600 of it.
tongue.gif

I added up the original MSRPs of the audio equipment I got just in the past three months, and it was over $13,000.
ph34r.gif

Mar 22, 2017 at 4:56 PM Post #2,177 of 3,173
What are you doing for two weeks again?

Doctor said that I should avoid caffeine and coffee (as well as a ton of other things) for two weeks.
I added up the original MSRPs of the audio equipment I got just in the past three months, and it was over $13,000. :ph34r:  

I never said I was the only one with a problem. :p
At least it's a good problem to have.

Mar 22, 2017 at 8:08 PM Post #2,180 of 3,173
Nah, not a fan of drinking personally (and I'm underage anyway). I'll either go for a nice cold brew or maybe just a cup of plain black coffee. That sounds far more enjoyable to me.
biggrin.gif

Speaking about cold brew, I think I'll have some. She who must be obeyed, demanded that I buy more Stumptown's before we run out. The order has been placed.

Mar 22, 2017 at 8:32 PM Post #2,181 of 3,173
  Speaking about cold brew, I think I'll have some. She who must be obeyed, demanded that I buy more Stumptown's before we run out. The order has been placed.

Speaking of booze, I think Ill have some while my cold brew is sitting in the fridge waiting for me tomorrow morning...

Mar 23, 2017 at 11:01 AM Post #2,185 of 3,173
Ran into someone yesterday who has more of a problem than any of us here I think. Quoted their average daily intake as 1.2-2.4g of caffeine.

Mar 23, 2017 at 3:03 PM Post #2,186 of 3,173
  I guess you were in merryland last night.

I see what you did there.

Ran into someone yesterday who has more of a problem than any of us here I think. Quoted their average daily intake as 1.2-2.4g of caffeine.

I used to be at around 1.5g daily and that was pretty absurd. If you keep pushing your tolerance enough then over time 1g a day just maintains baseline lol. These days I definitely enjoy my caffeine sources as opposed to using them purely for a jolt.

Mar 26, 2017 at 5:12 AM Post #2,187 of 3,173

I see what you did there.

I used to be at around 1.5Kg daily and that was pretty absurd. If you keep pushing your tolerance enough then over time 1Kg a day just maintains baseline lol. These days I definitely enjoy my caffeine sources as opposed to using them purely for a jolt.

FTFY       
beerchug.gif

Mar 26, 2017 at 10:39 PM Post #2,189 of 3,173
  Down to my last cup of cold brew, I have to put up another batch.

How much do you make at one time?

Speaking of cold brew, I tried some of Starbucks cold brew for the first time today. It was certainly better than I expected it to be, not overly sweet and had some good flavor. Usually the only drink I order from them is a quadruple flat white but this may find its way into to rotation during my rare visits.

Mar 26, 2017 at 11:41 PM Post #2,190 of 3,173
How much do you make at one time?

Speaking of cold brew, I tried some of Starbucks cold brew for the first time today. It was certainly better than I expected it to be, not overly sweet and had some good flavor. Usually the only drink I order from them is a quadruple flat white but this may find its way into to rotation during my rare visits.
Did you add anything or take it black? I want to try it too when I can, but I don't like any cream or sugar in my coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back