Caffeine addicts anonymous
Mar 20, 2017 at 1:54 PM Post #2,161 of 3,173
StanD

Ready to take your cold brew addiction to the next level?
https://www.tastingtable.com/drinks/national/alcoholic-cold-brew-spiked-bad-larrys?

Mar 20, 2017 at 8:30 PM Post #2,162 of 3,173
@StanD

https://www.tastingtable.com/drinks/national/alcoholic-cold-brew-spiked-bad-larrys?

I was at Heathrow airport the other week and the place I ate at had an espresso martini advertised. I feel like that would have been either great or disgusting.

Irish coffee is some great stuff though. And I dont even like whisky.

Mar 20, 2017 at 8:48 PM Post #2,163 of 3,173
  has anyone else ever noticed that if it ends with the letters i n e
chances are its addictive?
smile.gif

to wit....

. nicotine
. amphetamine
. cocaine
. adrenaline
. morphine
. benzodiazepine
. caffeine

and plenty more i'm sure i'm forgetting...
#things that make you go hmmm

Are these the things that make you feel fine?

Mar 20, 2017 at 8:50 PM Post #2,164 of 3,173
@StanD

Alcohol and caffeine? Kinda like speed and downers. I draw the line at caffeine.

Mar 20, 2017 at 8:52 PM Post #2,165 of 3,173
  I was at Heathrow airport the other week and the place I ate at had an espresso martini advertised. I feel like that would have been either great or disgusting.

Irish coffee is some great stuff though. And I dont even like whisky.

Ok I'll have to concede to @CCXR594 Irish Coffee it is.

Mar 21, 2017 at 3:39 AM Post #2,167 of 3,173
Pulling an all-nighter with my newest toy: Koss ESP950! Sooo happy to get back into the magical sound of electrostats. :)

And of course, I'm accompanied by my trusty Mountain Dew in this sonic adventure. It doesn't have so many crazy chemicals as energy drinks. I bet the sugar in it is what makes me high more than anything else. It's not as likely to give me headaches and so on too.

@PL4Y3R 0N3
Did you keep working on that caffeine journal you mentioned on the first page?

Mar 21, 2017 at 10:14 AM Post #2,169 of 3,173
@PL4Y3R 0N3

Did you keep working on that caffeine journal you mentioned on the first page?

No, I did not. I haven't written anything in months. I ended up dropping it, and haven't gone back to it yet. I don't think I'll finish it though, as I've forgotten the login and password I used for that wattpad account. :p
It's been 5 days since I last had caffeine and it still sucks. I can't wait for these two weeks to be done so I can have a cup of coffee again.

Mar 21, 2017 at 1:51 PM Post #2,170 of 3,173
No, I did not. I haven't written anything in months. I ended up dropping it, and haven't gone back to it yet. I don't think I'll finish it though, as I've forgotten the login and password I used for that wattpad account.
tongue.gif

It's been 5 days since I last had caffeine and it still sucks. I can't wait for these two weeks to be done so I can have a cup of coffee again.

If you click the link, there's nothing there anymore.
ph34r.gif

Mar 21, 2017 at 8:49 PM Post #2,172 of 3,173
No, I did not. I haven't written anything in months. I ended up dropping it, and haven't gone back to it yet. I don't think I'll finish it though, as I've forgotten the login and password I used for that wattpad account.
tongue.gif

If you have a cup and keep quiet about it, nobody will know.

Mar 22, 2017 at 5:32 AM Post #2,174 of 3,173
Nah, I'm gonna go through with it, because I'm hoping it will help me to feel better. So far I'm feeling much better, so it seems to be working.

People with your kind of will power are usually not found on Head-Fi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back