Caffeine addicts anonymous
Sep 29, 2016 at 5:33 PM Post #1,040 of 3,173
  So far I've had 8 shots of espresso today. Any more and I might be over-celebrating. Catch you later, time t celebrate some more......

Im at the same number and just made some french press...

10 shots and the day ain't done. The decalcify light just went on, seems like that happened pretty recently.

Sep 30, 2016 at 11:14 AM Post #1,041 of 3,173
I believe someone needs to go intravenous...   
beerchug.gif

Oct 1, 2016 at 12:46 AM Post #1,044 of 3,173
Instead of going to sleep before midnight like a normal person, I'm finishing off an old 2 liter bottle of Mountain Dew while testing out my new headphones...and I can feel my chest clenching up. The addiction continues...

Oct 1, 2016 at 7:51 AM Post #1,045 of 3,173
  Instead of going to sleep before midnight like a normal person, I'm finishing off an old 2 liter bottle of Mountain Dew while testing out my new headphones...and I can feel my chest clenching up. The addiction continues...

Which model headphones? This the ones you got from vapman?

Oct 1, 2016 at 10:10 AM Post #1,046 of 3,173
I still think that coffee brewing in the morning is the best smell in the world. I don't think I'll ever stop drinking coffee in the morning. I need to buy a French press.

Oct 1, 2016 at 10:47 AM Post #1,047 of 3,173
I still think that coffee brewing in the morning is the best smell in the world. I don't think I'll ever stop drinking coffee in the morning. I need to buy a French press.

My espresso machine smells good at any time of day.

Oct 1, 2016 at 11:30 AM Post #1,048 of 3,173
  Which model headphones? This the ones you got from vapman?

haha. Head-Fi...the place where anyone can instantly know who you got headphones from.

Yep. Koss UR55. Technically superior to the KSC75, KTXPRO1, and UR40...but the tonal balance is really messed up, which is ironic since it's the most expensive one. Gonna have to give it a good dose of EQ so it's not so bright and harsh. As it is now, it sounds amazing with some acoustic music but is unbearable with nearly everything else.

Oct 1, 2016 at 11:34 AM Post #1,049 of 3,173

haha. Head-Fi...the place where anyone can instantly know who you got headphones from.

Yep. Koss UR55. Technically superior to the KSC75, KTXPRO1, and UR40...but the tonal balance is really messed up, which is ironic since it's the most expensive one. Gonna have to give it a good dose of EQ so it's not so bright and harsh. As it is now, it sounds amazing with some acoustic music but is unbearable with nearly everything else.

Are you the same guy with a penchant for Stax cans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back