Caffeine addicts anonymous
Jul 13, 2017 at 2:52 AM Post #2,476 of 3,173
upload_2017-7-13_16-52-26.gif

Jul 13, 2017 at 8:18 AM Post #2,478 of 3,173
giphy.gif

Jul 14, 2017 at 6:51 AM Post #2,480 of 3,173
Daterra Estate is one of the world-famous farms in Brazil where the coffee is produced with an inspiring commitment to both quality and sustainability. All Daterra Farms coffees have been Rainforest Alliance certified since 2003 which means coffee is grown on farms where forests, rivers and soils are protected, wildlife is conserved; workers are paid decent wages and given access to medical care and education.

Each year our masterful Cuppers search the vast potential of Daterra for unique small lots of coffee, Our Masterpieces.

This very small farm is a lab, where we test new ways of producing coffee. The lab is rich with new and unusual varietals, processing methods, drying techniques and limitless experiments. Each coffee has an unique cup profile and scores 88+, is fully traceable, planted and grown with history and can never be replicated.

Antonio is a perfect combination of Daterra’s technology and innovation drive with the tradition of natural Cerrado coffee. Guarani, in fact, is not an official varietal name - it is the “ nickname” that Daterra gave to one selection of the varietal Aramosa, the lineage AR122. Aramosa is a crossbreed of Arabica with Coffea Racemosa, which is another family of the coffea species. A couple years ago Guarani produced very low caffeine coffee with amazing taste profile, but just like people, plants also change over time. Today Guarani has reached an average amount of caffeine and the cup has improved, too!

Antonio arrives with distinctiveness and an exotic elegance, delivering fragrances of sweet tobacco, cocoa and seaweed, growing to aromas of toasted almonds, ripe fruits and a spicy touch. The cup conveys comfort due to the rich and velvety body, bringing deep flavors of plum, apricot and chocolate, complimented with malic acidity reminiscent of sweet tomatoes and apples. This representative of the highest-quality Cerrado coffee finishes with pleasant molasses and a coziness feeling. Meet Antonio and let him tell you his stories and talk about the sunny mornings at the farm.

We have approximately 200 lbs available of this coffee and will release it in batches of 25 lbs. This means that if you place an order your coffee may not ship immediately. We want everyone to receive the freshest coffee possible so we will batch orders of this coffee.

It's pretty nice a little nutty at the end, I still like Hawaiian kona better tho. And in the end like audio, price doesn't necessarily mean better.

Jul 14, 2017 at 7:01 AM Post #2,481 of 3,173
image15.gif

Jul 14, 2017 at 6:16 PM Post #2,482 of 3,173
@Whazzzup Your mistake is that you didn't drink it out of a silver cup while sitting on a CD Mat. What kind of audiophile are you?
I have a feral cat living in the neighborhood. She comes to my front yard and hunts at my bird feeders. She got lucky twice in the last few months, as far as I know. If I call her she comes over and lets me pet her, briefly

Jul 16, 2017 at 10:49 AM Post #2,485 of 3,173
tenor.gif

Jul 20, 2017 at 5:57 AM Post #2,490 of 3,173
ewg110g.gif
B89bsr7IAAEDSEV.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back